Alyx in stasis? O_o

TheDan

Reaction score
So in the first trailer, you see Alyx, appearing to be dead, being carried off by a vortigaunt. And in the second trailer, you see Alyx laying in G-Man's stasis room, where he was keeping Gordon (or at least thats what it looks like). He says "You're not supposed to be here". Perhaps the vortigaunts sent her to stasis there until they can revive her using some ubervortimagic or something? What do YOU think?

You shouldn't post spoilers as topic titles.

She rides with you in the vehicles you are gonna drive, so no, no statis :p.

She is just passed out because she fell into the river? Maybe?

She rides with you in the vehicles you are gonna drive, so no, no statis :p

Source?

Last I heard it was going to be squad members or something.

"I'm....sorryyyy.... Doctor Freeman..... Ms. Vance was mooooreee efficient in combat during your flight from City.... Seventeeeen than you weerrrre. My employers have shown a new interest in heeerrrrr.... you are free to.... go." :|

Source?

Last I heard it was going to be squad members or something.

"I'm....sorryyyy.... Doctor Freeman..... Ms. Vance was mooooreee efficient in combat during your flight from City.... Seventeeeen than you weerrrre. My employers have shown a new interest in heeerrrrr.... you are free to.... go." :|

Read it somewhere can't remember.

Lol to the second part!

Gman wasnt talking to Alyx when he said "You aren't supposed to be here." Shes unconcious!! He was talking to Gordon, and both of them were looking at Alyx.

And it's not a spoiler if it's in a trailer clip, IMHO.

PC Gamer.

Gordon could be dreaming if he has been knocked out by something, then he wakes up and hear Alyx screaming. But that's a little far fetched. I think Gman has taken both Alyx and Gordon into stasis... maybe that's where the game starts. You can hear Alyx voice very clear in the ending of Episode 1, shouldn't her voice be blocked out by the blast even if she's right next to Gordon? A reason why it isn't blocked out could be cause they're not there anymore.

I have a stange feeling.....

When Government Man says "Your not supposed to be here. Forget about all this." I got a erie, strange feeling that it's going to be some kind of "Dont let your feelings get in the way." plot or something. Gman doesnt want gordon getting lathargic on him.

It just so obvious, even though some will say it's painfully cheesy ...but it's true :p

Gman wasnt talking to Alyx when he said "You aren't supposed to be here." Shes unconcious!! He was talking to Gordon, and both of them were looking at Alyx.

Thats what I thought.

a theory I agreed with, was that G-Man was holding her hostage, Alyx was dying from the fall and G-man would heal her if Gordon agreed to work for him again. Basterd.

a theory I agreed with, was that G-Man was holding her hostage, Alyx was dying from the fall and G-man would heal her if Gordon agreed to work for him again. Basterd.

Then that would make Hl2 like Batman begins....Alyx is dying & Gordon seeks help to save her. The cure is the G-man.

In bottled form?

--

Yea...

You know what, maybe she WAS in stasis. I never thought about that.

G-Man would have serious trouble's with Gordon... if G-man sooner or later threatened to hold her hostage and/or kill her.... If he's not up to letting Alyx die, he most likely wants you & her to forget about each other. This will be the best & safest for his own business.

Back