Especially for She :cheers:

Attachments

• WTFbarney.jpg
    WTFbarney.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 330
-=DouglasteR= said:
HAHAHAA !! SEE THAT ! :E

Why do the speech bubbles go from down to up?

Heh, just wondering.

Nice job anyway, funny stuff.

-=DouglasteR= said:

Not Barney, he would never do that. But I don't trust that Dr Kleiner though...

vegeta897 said:
Why do the speech bubbles go from down to up?

Heh, just wondering.

Nice job anyway, funny stuff.

Well , if theres a way to solve that i would do it ! hehe Ty =**

-=DouglasteR= said:

BWAHahahahaa, lololol, man I laughed my ass off, look at breens eyes lololol this is to much. :bounce:

Hahaha, that WTFbarney pic is genius. Nice work, guy.

...I just came to pick up some ammo for the shotgun and OMFG WTF?! That's freakin' great.

-UnmarkedOne

He fell and she is looking at him...Or got knocked out and is just waking up or something...:)

Well to me it looks like Alyx is on the floor and Gordon is... well... ya know. Spankin' the monkey. :D

kiwii said:
she is getting on top of gordon for the end seqence of the game where they have some good ole sexxor

lol thats funny but too bad alyx is ugly

-merc

why does everyone think she is standing over gordon? it seems fairly obvious that she is the one on the ground.

i thin kthey killed her just for the heck of it, and like in cs:s, her eyes just stay open when she dies

merc said:
lol thats funny but too bad alyx is ugly

-merc

You must be crazy. Alyx is the hottest virtual chick I've ever seen... and BTW I'm a fat, ugly virgin boy that has no life. :)

lol im a virgin whats wrong iwth that... then again im only 17 and will be a virgin until im married cause that is just my values

-merc

merc said:
lol im a virgin whats wrong iwth that... then again im only 17 and will be a virgin until im married cause that is just my values

-merc

Damn... I feel sorry for you... No pun-pun (pronounced Poon-Poon) for you 'till marriage. You're going to mary early and have many wives. :D

she looks kinda old kinda ... but i think its just the way they made her skin texture and crap ... too wrinkly ... and her eyes are a little squinty ... and her lips are a little funky ... thats it ...

i read the thread title as "alyx strangle angle". and now i'm disappointed :(

I think the "real life Alyx" is actually rather cute..and besides these are stills of "action" and have you ever seen the pics of athletes in action?..look at the expressions on their faces..its not like the pic on the "Wheaties" box/magazine cover..
100th!!!

All this alyx ugly shit is so annoying, no can say they haven't had a photo taken of them unexpectedly and it came out looking absolutely horrifying. >:\

Nindoze said:
All this alyx ugly shit is so annoying, no can say they haven't had a photo taken of them unexpectedly and it came out looking absolutely horrifying. >:\
uh.. yeah.. i don't think it's just a bad photo though...

Lil' Timmy said:
oh my god! coffee came out of my nose! Awww!!! it burns

Lil' Timmy said:

Hottie alyx: you're going to get about 20 000 views on that attachment in the next day :LOL:

BRODIEMAN2k4 said:
Calm down it's already been confirmed that half way through the game the combine turn you into a midget , she's looking down on you :eek:

Best. Response. In. A. While :thumbs:

CB | Para said:
Hottie alyx: you're going to get about 20 000 views on that attachment in the next day :LOL:
unfortunately not :|

edit: sneak-bump :)

The Silhouette said:
its not martini, its tequila. a martini is a womans excuse to act stupid.

erm was 007 a woman. I think not.

But yes it is tequila not Martini.

iF.

ItchyFish said:
erm was 007 a woman. I think not.

But yes it is tequila not Martini.

iF.
But this is eastern europe, vodka is the stuff over there.

Back