Reaction score
Just look at the screenshot

Attachments

• spear.JPG
    spear.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,935
NOO not alyx.
That is actually quite sickeningly violent :upstare:

argh no! *waits for someone to make a statement about the backside entrance* :upstare:

Somebody should tell the guy that you don't have to push it in that far.

smwScott said:
Somebody should tell the guy that you don't have to push it in that far.

haha I knew this type of joke was comming but you nailed it :LOL:

L337_Assasain said:
How did you get the spear?

the boathook is at the end of sandtraps, on the cliff that leads up to nova prospekt
two zombies are chilling with a fire and a beached boat, and there are two boathooks

Does it matter if it's a spear or a boathook? No, it doesn't. Thanks

jimmyjam said:
the boathook is at the end of sandtraps, on the cliff that leads up to nova prospekt
two zombies are chilling with a fire and a beached boat, and there are two boathooks

You can also find two more boat hooks shortly after the death of Laslow(sp?) near the dock house next to the old row bout (with the supply box of .357 rounds).

it's laszlo, for the riggety record
I'm sure you don't care

FoB_Ed said:
Does it matter if it's a spear or a boathook? No, it doesn't. Thanks

First of all, not a spear. Second, Not a boat hook. Third, It is a harpoon. Want proof? here you go.

Attachments

• harpoon.jpg
    harpoon.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 489
i've already taken the harpoon as far as it can go through the levels. i have a few skewer pics, one of the harpoon impaling a guy in the head roughly 10 feet above the ground (it shot him up there) and another in nova with two combines and an antlion nicely displayed on a wall. the harpoon... is leet

shark said:
First of all, not a spear. Second, Not a boat hook. Third, It is a harpoon. Want proof? here you go.

No, I didn't want proof, thanks.

1 word. Pwned! Now people can stop making such a big deal about her

"All the leaves are brown *all the leaves are brown*, and the sky is grey *and the sky is grey*" the harpoon works out alright

Haha, nice one :thumbs:

Yes allies are killable, but for some strange reason you can't damage them unless you use the harpoon.

The other way to do that is to pick up an enemy turret with the gravity gun and aim it at the ally till it kills him/her.

Am I the only one who's slightly turned on now?

*quietly takes the back exit, opens Garry's mod and starts putting ragdolls into "funny" positions*

hm, i think alyx is addicted to Sex, but when freeman came that day, she just had to push it in so far that night, and it caused her death.

is it my imagination or is alyx & judith's cold shoulder routine at black mesa east reminicent of a lover's tiff???

apologies for the spelling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back