Alyxs' gotta gun

Reaction score
I just loaded half life 2 capture the flag, and found out while playing it that you can use the combine sniper rifle, alyx's pistol, and some new auto rifle. shit was nuts, secondary fire turned her pistol into the auto pistol. anyone else load this?

Ive tried to play SMOD, but everytime I get to the first load spot after you escape the trainstation the game freezes on me.

Alyx's gun can be spawned in game but it has no first person model so it looks like a square box. Still shoots though in the two firing modes seen in that mod.
Combine sniper can't be spawned and is likely a mod creation.
The gun you mention is probably the OICR from the leak, see Missing Information for more info.
Also interesting to note, you can spawn Father Grigori's rifle Annabelle, it uses the shotgun model, but is hugely accurate and can kill most any enemy in one hit.

Yea, that gun was called the OIRC. The combine sniper rifle is pretty damn sweet, too. Has the blue laser and of course sounds just like it from the game. They did a good job on it, makes it feel like it should.

When ever someone showed me 'Alyx's gun' in Gmod, it gives the the .357 model but shoots very fast. Sadly, not alot of shots are in one round.

This actually had the model. When you switched to the secondary rapid fire, it changed the look sorta on the gun. Had a very healthy amount of bullets in one round, too.

It's the OICW. It stands for Objective Individual Combat Weapon, and it's a real life United States experimental assault rifle.

Also, a round is a single shot. The word you guys are thinking of is a clip or a magazine.

Back