Am I the only girl on these forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cutey_Kaite

Am I? Are there any other females on this board that like counter-strike or half-life? Am I the only one!? ;(

Originally posted by Cutey_Kaite
Am I? Are there any other females on this board that like counter-strike or half-life? Am I the only one!? ;(

there are a few others that i know of.

Wow, well I guess I'll have to meet some of them. (They're probabley guys posing as girls :) )

Wow, well I guess I'll have to meet some of them. (They're probabley guys posing as girls :) )

you misspelled Katie.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
you misspelled Katie.

You know, there are different ways to spell that name, like Kaite or Katie or even Kayte.

If there are females on here, I doubt very much they'd publicly admit it.. Can you imagine the response from hundreds of teen boys. I think they'd rather do without that

Besides, doesn't really matter if someone is male or female, black white red or green, end of the day your all just cannon fodder to me in multiplayer lol :p

Ok, you people are starting to scare me.

...maybe I should just go to the PHL forums.

Originally posted by Fenric1138
If there are females on here, I doubt very much they'd publicly admit it.. Can you imagine the response from hundreds of teen boys. I think they'd rather do without that

Besides, doesn't really matter if someone is male or female, black white red or green, end of the day your all just cannon fodder to me in multiplayer lol :p

Ahhh Fenric1138 , you are just the cutest.

Ok then if this post seems inapproprite, let's talk about Half-Life 2 related issues. So do you guys think Alyx will be Gordon's love interest?

Ok then if this post seems inapproprite, let's talk about Half-Life 2 related issues. So do you guys think Alyx will be Gordon's love interest?

I doubt it, hl2 doesn't seem like a love story to me.

not unless they want me to bomb valve HQ.

I doubt they would force anything onto you, thats not valve's style.

I never really understood that.. I could say that I was a girl and get hundreds of pms "WOW WILL YOU GOT OUT WITH ME" I mean how sad does it make us seem when people write stuff like that.. I mean com'on its unrealistic.:bounce:

Yeah I doubt this will take the Max Payne route. Do you think a major character will die in the game (i.e. Barney).

I was going to close the thread, but since this discussion has gotten better, I'll leave it open for now and delete all the spam posts.

Originally posted by nw909
I'm gonna watch this threads post-count increase.

so what do you reckon, 5/6 pages? majority of posts split between four types...

the insulting kind
the i love you even though I don't know you kind
the be creepily nice in the hopes she'll somehow fall for them kind
the she's really a guy pretending to be female kind

oh yeah and one last one, the small number of us treating it as entertainment while we wait for Family Guy to come on in 24 minutes and the girlfriends and wives to get home

(theres really no point, close this thread... I mean the thread name is silly.. we are just gonna get spam anyway)
we can start another thread to discuss love interests in hl2

Originally posted by Mr. Redundant
(theres really no point, close this thread... I mean the thread name is silly.. we are just gonna get spam anyway)
we can start another thread to discuss love interests in hl2

naa might aswell keep it open, its harmless fun and if it does get nasty they can close it then

I'd actually rather you closed it due to not only its relativity to this particular part of the forum but the fact that the spam wont stop....

edit: nevermind it was moved....

I think Alyx will be his love interest. Except not to the extent of Max Payne 2. Itll just be like an action movie love story, you know; its there only so that it makes sense that this hot girl is around. WORD UP!

Originally posted by The Terminator
I think Alyx will be his love interest. Except not to the extent of Max Payne 2. Itll just be like an action movie love story, you know; its there only so that it makes sense that this hot girl is around. WORD UP!

nein, you're so wrong, there are so many better reasons for her to be around, im pretty 100% sure she will not be gordons love interest.

I think that in the end of the game something really out of the ordinary will happen in cue for Half-Life 3.

Funny how everyone got so serious inthis thread ;)

But no i dont think that itll be a love story, at all.

[ Removed by rec: post trash like this again and I'll happily ban you ]

I think that in the end of the game something really out of the ordinary will happen in cue for Half-Life 3.

like ****ing aliens invading earth isnt ****ing out of the ****ing oridin-****ing-ary?!?!?!

wow, im sorry, yeah, that was a deeep comment, good job [read: thank you captain obvious]

Sorry about that comment what I was going to say was that the end would probably have someone really important to the story die (i.e. Alyx) And you dont have to be so rude about it.

Sorry about that comment what I was going to say was that the end would have someone really important to the story die (i.e. Alyx) And you dont have to be so rude about it.

why dont you just post a link to that site and tell me im such a jerk and be done with it, kthx.

nein, you're so wrong, there are so many better reasons for her to be around, im pretty 100% sure she will not be gordons love interest.

...I'm so wrong? How do you know, and it was an opinion so how can it be wrong?

and your "pretty" 100% sure? stop contradicting yourself.

I think Hl2 should be the last in the series, I mean what could be next? more aliens?

So I say Gordon should die, with his last wishes being thrown out of an airplane at 30,00ft bare assed, as is mine.

but seriously he should die.

like ****ing aliens invading earth isnt ****ing out of the ****ing oridin-****ing-ary?!?!?!

wow, im sorry, yeah, that was a deeep comment, good job [read: thank you captain obvious]

How about an Army of Darkness type ending.. or maybe two, keep the fans guessing. One has Gordon transported off into the far future, or to god knows where, the other has him taking a job at S mart (boomsticks and crowbars a plenty)

or maybe like someone mentioned once somewhere. A Monty Python and the Holy Grail type ending, it just gets to the big battle and Gordon, Alyx, the Combine all get arrested for disturbing the peace. Now that really will confuse the hell out of the fans, heck HL1 and Op4 had anti-climatic endings, why not HL2 :)

Originally posted by The Terminator
...I'm so wrong? How do you know, and it was an opinion so how can it be wrong?

and your "pretty" 100% sure? stop contradicting yourself.

omg you mother-canucker, calm down.
drink a molson (or 24).

Or, or.

Gordons on a tram and stars are flying by really fast, he see's the gman and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back