Am I the only one who feels Valve's suprise for next week will be a disappointment?

I wasnt aware that there was supposed to be a surprise but anyways when is the CS:S models/maps update supposed to be released?

And of course there's always TF2 and they said they'd release info on TF2 once source was out and, well, weve known about it for a while now so I think they'l release something about it soon. That's my guess as to what it'l be.

Not to be insulting, but being able to beat a game is not really a good indication of high intelligence. :\

I did not get stuck anywhere!

He said a suprise for the community. So that is EVERYONE. Can't be DOD:Source.

My two options. A gameplay bink of TF2 or one map of HL2DM so mod makers can have a example. Let me assure you if it is that it will be played to death.

Odysseus said:
You know what surprise I would like to see? I would like to see Valve add to the game all the stuff that was shown in the videos and never released. All the false advertising...

It'll be a bigger disappointment if you're going to be thinking about it and discussing it even before you know what it is. So yeah, this is a stupid thread.

The only disappointment I see that is possible is if they don't release anything.

Odysseus said:
Not to be insulting, but being able to beat a game is not really a good indication of high intelligence. :\

I did not get stuck anywhere!

My youngest brother is 11, he beat the game on hard in under 20 hours with no deaths, so you are as smart as an 11 yr old, congratulations.

Back