AMAZING H-L2 screens !

the 3rd ones pretty good

I just clicked them and they worked
the 3rd one wasn't bad

jimbo118 said:
hey 1st post

anyway :( ffs im so sick of hearing people with similiar systems to me gettin 110-150 fps with max detail and 6aa and 16af

i have a 3.2ghz p4,256mbx800xt 4.12 betas,1gb ddr2 ram,xp etc and im lucky to get a solid 50 fps

my settings are all high with 4 aa and 16af and vsync enablled w/1280/960 res and my performance sucks,anytime theres an explosion i get stutter,my worst fps is 15 at water hazard when being attacked by a chopper

out of all the 'next gen' shooters(far cry,doom3)this 1 performs the worst with fc the best with everything maxed,neway :rolleyes: im ranting so its a good game eh?

You sure you got your mother board drivers installed?
And about the screens Source is going to produce some really kick ass games in the upcoming years. HL2 exceeded my expectations too.

to be honest, they're not the most interesting screens mate.
Half-Life2034.jpg

That wasn't so awsome.... Are you impressed? I'm not impressed. =)

ShinRa said:
u could have at least taken screens of good looking areas. a door, the mine shaft, and the floor arent exactly the best places to show off source.
<sarcasm>

Oh, no he couldnt possible do that! his FPS may drop below 100 and make his pictures look awful!

</sarcasm>

I am interested in looking at nice outdoor pictures :)

druidvideo said:
to be honest, they're not the most interesting screens mate.
Half-Life2034.jpg
Yeah, I know =)
I've just taken some screens, some of them with average good views. I know they wouldn't hold up much in a screenshot contest.
H*ll, I haven't even got passed Ravenholm yet, I have no idea of the magnificent views that could be waiting for me when I get out of that cave.

The screens you other are posting are most of them taken with beautiful views - if anyone is near a good setting that could fit well as a wallpaper,
then please share them if you like (1600 x 1200 or 1280 x 1024).
I must say that www.fastuploads.com works incredibly well for hosting files. Takes just seconds to load them up and the files can be directly linked without any problems.

Originally Posted by jimbo118

dunno operator on the mobo drivers,havent updated my mobo drivers since i got my pc this summer,where do i update them?i have an intel 925x

jimbo118 said:
hey 1st post

anyway :( ffs im so sick of hearing people with similiar systems to me gettin 110-150 fps with max detail and 6aa and 16af

i have a 3.2ghz p4,256mbx800xt 4.12 betas,1gb ddr2 ram,xp etc and im lucky to get a solid 50 fps

my settings are all high with 4 aa and 16af and vsync enablled w/1280/960 res and my performance sucks,anytime theres an explosion i get stutter,my worst fps is 15 at water hazard when being attacked by a chopper

out of all the 'next gen' shooters(far cry,doom3)this 1 performs the worst with fc the best with everything maxed,neway :rolleyes: im ranting so its a good game eh?

Try ATi's 4.11 drivers, the 4.12's made my system run far slower, making water areas slow right down.

4.12s have slightly improved my performance mint thx,i also defragged so mayb that helped too,do you know how i can find the exact name of me mobo,i know i have a 925x but at the intel website theres 4 different versions to update

Back