Amazon and HL2 release date??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lammmbda

Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...101982-9943263?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846

Take a look at " Availability: "... It says December 1st !!!!?????
is this info reliable?? what the hell?? do we REALLY have to wait that long? this game might have to be counted as a christmas gift from my parents... lol
i was going to dye the HL2 logo on my head on September 30th... crap

btw, when is CS: condition zero coming out??

welcome to last week :)
Yes, December 1st seems pretty realistic.

you do know they pull release dates out of theyr ass unless valve or vivendi has given any release date?

All retailers seem to be taking on previous statements from valve about christmas 2003, however valve have recently stated that they are not releasing a date at the moment because they need to reorganise their time plan.
Be patient, go outside if you're bored.

Amazon does not know the release date there just guessing. Same with all other sites that are going to sell HL2..there just guessing.

its allll our fault!!! they noticed that all of us are too crazy about HL2, so they decided to delay it until the holidays...... probably more people are gonna buy it then...

Originally posted by bagdoom
Amazon does not know the release date there just guessing. Same with all other sites that are going to sell HL2..there just guessing.

Correct.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back