Amercias Army account request

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Does any1 have a account they can give so i dont have to do the stupid training and tests? I just wanna play the game online and i wanna try this new engine they added it on...

hope some 1 can help.

btw -This is the game

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=78

The traning isn't that hard, and you dont have to take all tests. But you won't beable to do everything.

Edit: forgot a word : p

-NSF

i remember where i had to take a test ina classroom and i couldnt pass it,lol!

i dont know man, but it just really makes me cry. ;(

Anywhoo, just play through the tests, except the parachute one, that'd just be silly now wouldn't it?

if you can't pass the tests i don't think you have any chance in the actual game .. and if you want to see the new engine, well, you're wasting your time, go play some other new game :/

You only need to do basic training dude. If you cant finish basic tranining then most likely you wont be able to enjoy a good first person shooter. You don't need to do medic training or SF traning if you dont want to.

first medic test
1)a
2)a
3)a
4)c
5)c
6)b
7)a
8)b
9)d
10)b
11)a
12)e
13)a
14)c
15)c
16)a
17)a
18)d

second medic test

1b
2b
3a
4b
5c
6d
7a
8c

third medic test

1b
2d
3b
4c
5b
6b
7b

Special Forces Test Answers

1)A
2)B
3)C
4)A
5)A
6)A
7)A
8)C
9)D
10)A
11)D
12)B
13)B
14)C
15)B

Sure nobody cares.
Sure nobody is really going to stop you.

But to me, it's just a disrespect to the devs who are giving you this game free of charge.

Iced_Eagle said:
Sure nobody cares.

But to me, it's just a disrespect to the devs who are giving you this game free of charge.

Don't worry they got what they wanted, fresh recruits who die in the middle of a road in Iraq wondering when the next round starts.

PrimeSuspect said:
rofl i got the answers . TY!

ahh reminds me of my high school days,lol!!

Just go through the training man.
It just wouldn't be fair to those who had to actually work at getting Special Forces and the like.
Don't be so lazy.

Ok i passed everything and now im on "Special Forces E and E" . Its a mission wherre you have to go through the dark woods without getting spotted. Do u actually have to pass this to get something? I think it spretty hard cause i get spotted once and a while and it restarts. Do i have to pass this part or can i just skipp it?

You have to pass it to get Special Forces. That's all. You can already play...

It's not really that hard.

But will i get to play special froces online? Im kinda new to this. Do i miss out on anything for online play?

You can't play as Special Forces, only as a normal soldier or as Indigenous Forces.

Iced_Eagle said:

They probably don't care either.

PrimeSuspect said:
But will i get to play special froces online? Im kinda new to this. Do i miss out on anything for online play?

You won't be missing anything if you just don't do the test. The only thing special forces get are silencer and acogs on the SF maps, and you can pick those up anyways.

Iced_Eagle said:
Sure nobody cares.

oh dont worry about the army, they have plenty of money to kill people.

destrukt said:
if you can't pass the tests i don't think you have any chance in the actual game .. and if you want to see the new engine, well, you're wasting your time, go play some other new game :/

that's one the most dumbest comments ever. That's like telling him that if he can't pass the test he won't be able to play any FPS game. Those test have nothing to do with gameplay at all.

I find most America's Army pub players to actually be considerably less skilled than your average CS pub player.

It's amazing how bad some of the Bridge players are; I dare not go on a server playing it for that reason.

haha cheating at an ingame test... if you cant pass those you seriously ought to consider suicide... i've never taken tests more blatantly easy - the answer is staring at you right in the face. the fact that you cheated at the test and failed the actual mission is equally funny.

I can't bring myself to play this game. I don't want "U.S ARMY PROPERTY" on my hard drive. ;(

Back