Ancient phallus unearthed in cave

they have been around ever since the dawn of humankind.

Edit: notice the size of that artifact. It is a testatement that for women bigger has always been better.

"It's highly polished; it's clearly recognisable," said Professor Conard.

Hahahahahaha

what the hell the most acient dildo in the world?

When are they going to find the prehistoric 100lb sex dolls?

Dgenatron said:
they have been around ever since the dawn of humankind.

Edit: notice the size of that artifact. It is a testatement that for women bigger has always been better.

nah ...at first the were used as a make-shift spoon, soon after that they were used as a shoe-horn followed by a long period of it's use a weapon and as a means of crushing garlic ...it wasnt until the Cenozoic Era when leisure time (invention of fire freed up early man, no longer did they have to run from animals ...now they could cook them) was at an all time high that females had discovered what it was truly good for

disclaimer: the above may or not be true

phallus...isn't that basically something penis-like in shape? sooo wouldn't a dildo be phallic? especially one that resembles a penis?

T.H.C.138 said:
phallus...isn't that basically something penis-like in shape? sooo wouldn't a dildo be phallic? especially one that resembles a penis?

Yes, you are indeed, correct with your assumptions.

Dgenatron said:

It's 20cm long.

T.H.C.138 said:

ahh but you give early man too much credit ...seeing as how most of their language consisted of "ugh, oooga, blaaa"

jondyfun said:
It's 20cm long.
anyone have a cm to inches converter? i wanna see how i stack up to this thing, to see if i coulda made it with prehistoric chicks

Icarusintel said:
anyone have a cm to inches converter? i wanna see how i stack up to this thing, to see if i coulda made it with prehistoric chicks

Roughly 7 1/2 inches.

How do they know it's a dildo and not some sort of bludgeoning device?

Razor said:
How do they know it's a dildo and not some sort of bludgeoning device?

A 7 1/2 inch phallic bludgeoning device? In my experience, theres only one thing a 7 1/2 inch phallus is good for bludgeoning, and it's not neanderthals

jondyfun said:
A 7 1/2 inch phallic bludgeoning device? In my experience, theres only one thing a 7 1/2 inch phallus is good for bludgeoning, and it's not neanderthals
roflcopter :LOL:
quoteable

Back