"And just like a computer program some rules can be bent, Others, Can be broken"

• Thread starter Mr.Magnetichead
  • Start date
Please note in Traptown that a headcrab can be killed by one crowbar shot.

So I suppose you could.

Also remember in Deus Ex you could kill animals by jumping on them :p

Gordon do have a weight, so he got to have a mass. His weight is around 85kg I think (read the Valve info-thread)

Originally posted by NiteStalker
Gordon do have a weight, so he got to have a mass. His weight is around 85kg I think (read the Valve info-thread)

Yeah, but come on, 85kg? I weigh that even without a huge boiler suit!

Yeah, I think it's pretty light-weight. That HEV-suit must weigh pretty much. But who knows, it's in the future, hehe

Originally posted by NiteStalker
Yeah, I think it's pretty light-weight. That HEV-suit must weigh pretty much. But who knows, it's in the future, hehe

By about 5 years and even still Gord's HEV suit hasnt changed since the original game.

85 kilos = 187 pounds, for those of you metrically challenged.

I'm 6'4" and I weigh 170 lbs. I'm skinny.
My roomate is 5'11" and weights 135 lbs. He's REALLY skinny.

So if we estimate that gordon is 6' and not as skinny as me (though he IS a nerd, can't be that buff) we could estimate maybe 167. That leaves 20 pounds for the HEV suit, which is pretty damn heavy. Make the suit 7 lbs and now gordon is 180 pounds, which, at 6' is pretty buff.

yea, Jay said 85 kilos. (Gabe didn't know...hehehe)

I'm 6'1 and weight 150lbs, and I'm assuming that suit weights more then 20 pounds, I'm going for a 30-40 pound suit myself. (Placing Gord at 157-147 pounds. )

Everyone is expecting true to life everything? ... you're going to be dissappointed.

Back