And the perp is...

ATI leaked Doom3, Ati leaked Half-Life 2. God I love ATI

What happend to the names on valves white boards that those guys from halflife s0urc3.com was telling the community about ? They said they saw Ip's and other info and speculated that valve were close on catching the ppl.

the whole thing that valve catched the ip's of the guys who downloaded the beta is bullsh*t! they make games, they could give a damn what happens, the can be angry, but they won't search the people who downloaded it. because then they would delay the game one more year.

p.s. my english is not so good, so when i understood the crap with the IP's etc. WRONG, please tell me the story in a 4-stupid-guys english :D

Man I love hot mom's.. I remember when I was in high school my freshman teacher was ****in HOTT !!! One day i decided I was going to get me a handfull of ass, so I went up behind her before class started, put my hand on the inside of her leg, and grabbed the biggest handfull of ass I ever have.... After she slapped the livin shit outta me I got expelled from school..

good times man good times.....

Back