Angelina Jolie's pasport scan!

Loshadka

Reaction score
Here is something for you to meditate on...

http://mcdonalds.nm***/blloper/Jolie.jpg

Maybe I'll have a bigger picture soon.

No, that's all wrong... She stole Lara Croft's picture!!!!!!!! :dork:

Sidenote: Why American and French?

I think Angelina Jolie is quite ugly. I don't see what the hype is all about...

She has a good rack on her and i think she is nice looking

Originally posted by symptom
I think Angelina Jolie is quite ugly. I don't see what the hype is all about...
Physically I'd agree with you but there's something about her attitude to life that's really attractive. She's just an uber cool person.

I think she is rather nice looking, though sometimes she doesn't look that hot. Nice body though... and lips... on her face.

John Voight's daughter. Her original name would be Voight.
Jolie might be her Mother's maiden name. French?
Yes nice lips on her face.
Have you seen her in Star Trek Enterprise.
By the way I think this is a minor invasion of her privacy.

Her lips look like 2 fat disgusting slugs on her face. They are what turns me off the most about her. Body is ok, I guess... nothing out of the ordinary though.

Originally posted by symptom
Her lips look like 2 fat disgusting slugs on her face. They are what turns me off the most about her. Body is ok, I guess... nothing out of the ordinary though.

Same here, but she looks ok, not the best IMO

Girls seem to find her attractive just as much, if not more, than guys do. Pretty much every girl I know thinks she is incredibly hot.

Originally posted by Siirolon
She has a nice set of lips there... on her face.

Man, that was hilarious, the funniest comment on the board since... uh since beginning. :cheers:

She has a nice set of lips there... on her face.
Weren't you as satisfied upon inpection of any other lips you may be referring to?

Originally posted by Hazza
Weren't you as satisfied upon inpection of any other lips you may be referring to?

Well, when I took her panties off, her flacid labia unfolded half-way down to her knees like some ball-less scrotum. So, it goes without saying I wasn't satisfied.

Well, when I took her panties off, her flacid labia unfolded half-way down to her knees like some ball-less scrotum. So, it goes without saying I wasn't satisfied.

:eek:

It didn't bother me, your abviously just too fussy.

Originally posted by dawdler
No, that's all wrong... She stole Lara Croft's picture!!!!!!!! :dork:

Sidenote: Why American and French?

English and French...

must be an old passport, she dropped voight as her last name qute awhile ago if i recall.

yeah, her lips are the biggest turn off for me. She does, like murry put it, have a nice rack,

Siirolon: That would have been the most discustion thing have have read in awhile, had I not already had a friend tell me about that with his ex-gf.

He's scared.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
must be an old passport, she dropped voight as her last name qute awhile ago if i recall.
This scan was made the day before yesterday.

It doesn't really matter if it's fake or not because all the passport numbers are croped out anyway. She's hot though. :)

And if it is real, then it is an old passport. I got mine 5 years ago and they didn't glue the picture to it, it was printed on the paper and a hologram on top of it.

Back