Another Graphics Prob...

D

Dazed

OK, just got HL2 and i go start the game... well the opening video is nothing but 2 giant eyes! In the background there are funny shapes kinda like triangles. Well i get thru it and get onto the tram thing and then i hear a voice but no body! LoL all i saw was a pair of eyes... then they disappeared! Well i went further into the game and i cant see anyone! The game runs fine other than that.... any help? My specs are (if it matters) AMD3200+,1GB PC3200 DDR SDRAM, and Geforce 6800 GT (256 mb). Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Tis a driver issue.

If you have the latest GFX drivers and the latest chipset drivers for your motherboard then everything is hi enough spec to run this game perfectly. (Make sure you installed the WDM drivers too if you intend to use the pc for video).
Assuming you have the latest everything and there are still graphic glitches try running the game using the open gl drivers. I've never tried it myself but I've know it cure some gaming problems in the past

I still have it. Could it be texture corruption from installation...or am I the only one with this?

Back