Another Half life 2 and Doom 3 thread.........same release dates!!

"soon" is relative to the producer... hopefully he wont pull a "valve" on us.

Deadline said:

Well I have hope since Id has always maintained a "when it's done" stance. Why would they change that for no reason?

Soon could mean anytime this summer, because summer is coming soon. June 14th seems so unlikely, due to the fact the game hasn't even gone gold yet. Thats roughly 3 weeks away. I mean, im not saying it CAN'T happen, because if we look at games like UT2K3/4, that would be a good example of a game going gold and in stores in about a week, give or two a day more. I dunno, I just don't think it'll hit the June 14th date proposed. Then again, hadn't Activision say April 15th in the past?

lans said:
If I'm not wrong, last year's E3 trailer for doom3 showed the player picking up a dead zombie with some "something" and threw it over a railing.

it was an invisible monster you will fight in the full game. (at least according to ID and the PLanetdoom/Pdoom forums)

Mr. Redundant said:
it was an invisible monster you will fight in the full game. (at least according to ID and the PLanetdoom/Pdoom forums)

More accurately, it was a spectre, a demonic spirit, reminding the player of the presence of demonic forces. For example there could be strange noises coming from a darkened room, and then some stuff flying out the door, but when you go in, the room is empty. I don't think the player will actually fight the spirits, but who the hell am I to say :D

Deadline said:
Be optimistic guys, at least we are not Duke Nukem Forever fans and this is not a 3D realms forum...

Back