Another uzi ;)

P

philibuster

Wow, already 2 threads with good looking uzi's in them. Well I made a mini uzi and I think the others were micro uzi's. Still waiting to get the model back from a friend ,since I formatted my comp this weekend, so I can start uvw mapping.

m2494kl.jpg

whats the deal with uzi's, i made one a few weeks ago but i dont think i'm gonna post it since theres already 3 up. Anyway nice job looks really good!

great job on that one, i really like it! Good luck with the UV mapping ;)

How long did it take to make? I will finish up my own tomorrow if i have time, maybe we all uzi guys should just make 1 thread and post our stuff lol.

Awesome uzi!

Thanks for your comments guys,

It took me about 2 weeks to make it, but I barely did any work on it each day :p . Hopefully now that I have max 8 the pelt tool in it will make the uv mapping easier; Uvmapping is such a pain.

Good luck on your model Ravioli.

pelt mapping isn't that great tbh -_- however i do like the way they redid the layout, so u can use template maps like spherical mapping & such w/out adding a new friggin modifier.

AlecRazec said:
Very good attention to detail.

He seems to have noticed the detail but its not very acuratly done. He has wasted polgons with the small circles on the side which look like screw covers. The front of the weapon Is much rounder for the hand to hold. I modelled a different version to this one some time ago. Here it is to compare it:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/23516208/

Back