Another week?

Rapstah

Spy
Reaction score
Pretty interesting - when Lamarr runs into the ventilation tubes and dissapears, Kleiner says "It'll be another week before I'll manage to coax her out of there". A rather interesting choice of words, if you think about the fact that the next time you arrive at the lab, Lamarr is there, and you've lost a week.

Get it? Get it?

There's only one problem and that is that Lamarr isn't there. She jumps out of the teleport into the wastelands.

Like what kattmat said, he returns about five minutes later jumping into the teleport.

What?

1. Lamarr crawls in vent.
  2. Lamarr jumps in teleporter.
  3. Lamarr jumps out in wasteland.
  4. Lamarr IS BACK WHEN YOU RETURN IN THE END OF ENTANGLEMENT

Get it?

I get it, and it's an interesting observation. :)

Maybe Lamarr was teleported back to Kleiner's lab, only he was 20 feet away from you, since he was 20 feet away in the wasteland scene. ;)

Lamarr only temporarily gets teleported there. If you look carefully, some of the crows out there manage to get into the lab as well! Nice little detail.

Lamarr only temporarily gets teleported there. If you look carefully, some of the crows out there manage to get into the lab as well! Nice little detail.

Really? I never noticed crows in the lab :O

Actually, it's 9 days between Red Letter Day and Anticitizen 1.

Screenshot or it's not true. ;)

So the next question: did Lamarr get teleported back by good chance during the incident, or did Kleiner make a separate run of the teleporter in order to retrieve him? :eek:

Screenshot.
ampdw0.png

Forget about the gun, I impulse_101'd.

p.s. I have just notice that. You will revisit the train station where the game begins while you are running away from Kleiner's lab. It is on the right when you get down to the rail.

p.s. I have just notice that. You will revisit the train station where the game begins while you are running away from Kleiner's lab. It is on the right when you get down to the rail.

I realized it some time ago. The layout of everything suddenly made sense. Sort of a little loop.
I can imagine some people on that train that almost hits you when you pass by the tracks, "Are those gunshots I hear out there? :eek:"

lamarrr doesnt come back.......kliener is still looking for him when you leave the teleporter a week later.

lamarrr doesnt come back.......kliener is still looking for him when you leave the teleporter a week later.
Nope. Lamar pokes through the door to the teleporter as Kliener points a shotgun at you. It runs away as if scared by you (hence why Kliener is looking for it and remarks that Gordon scares Lamar if you hang around the lab for a bit).

Lamarr's not a he or it, it's a She.

I _never_ noticed crows.

Doesn't Doctor Kleiner say almost a week, meaning not a full 9 days? Maybe 6, 7 or 8?
Quite possibly. I have no idea what mathematicians were working the late shift, but I've requested that they be fired and that all new applicants be familiar with at least Playdays' Dot Stop before they are considered for the position.

Screenshot.
ampdw0.png

Forget about the gun, I impulse_101'd.

holy f*ck ive never waited so long for an image to show up.

How do people miss Lammar when you return to klieners lab? That was the first thing I noticed \=

That crow looks huge in the screenshot.

And Kleiner says "That was over a week ago" when Alex asks. Go and check yourself.

well its about 2 days from the time u left kleiners lab to the time u enter the teleport in entanglement ... then the lost week ... 2+7 = 9

That crow looks huge in the screenshot.

The bird is standing (floating) on the teleporter, not on the floor. So the distance between the crow and Gordon is much shorter than that between Gordon and Barney. That's why the crow looks bigger in comparison with Barney. I understand your misunderstanding.

I suppose thats pretty interesting... But how come there isnt like a night time in the game? I think that there should be a night time and a day time.

Back