Antec Super Lanboy with window

kickass2009

Reaction score
Any of you guys know if the antec super lanboy would be a good case to buy. Im sure some of you have the older model, and was wondering if you would recomend antecs products. I like the push pen where you can store all your extra srews and stuff. and I plan on buying the 480watt true blue power supply to go with it. My major concern is the case only hase two fans and may run rather hot because I plan on putting 3 hard drives in (80 gig at 7000 and two 36gig at 10000rpm). I also want to put in the anthlon 64 3400. But that shouldnt be a major concern because I can run it on cool&quiet. Should i just invest in another case with more fans? And no im not water cooling. I dont know if its possible to place a fan on the top of the case because it doesnt have a blow hole and i dont want to cut one in the top at the exspense of ruining my case. Are theyre any options for cooling the video card? Any suggestions. Thanks

Well I believe the Antec super lanboy has 120 MM fans, not just the small 60 MM fans, which move a LOT more air through the case than the smaller fans. Also the larger fan moves more air at about the same DB level. I have the big Antech case with the temp sensors and stuff and i don't have too much trouble cooling since i installed the second fan. Also you can get an exaust fan to sit right below the video card, it doesn't add noticeable noise, and it uses a PCI slot as an exaust hole, great for cooling a video card.

Also you can get an exaust fan to sit right below the video card, it doesn't add noticeable noise, and it uses a PCI slot as an exaust hole, great for cooling a video card.
Were can i get one of these

Iv got a Antec 1000 AMG, And its a top case really well built, Iv also got a psu from antec and again its a top notch product.
What vid card have u got that needs cooling?

well seing as how i only upgade my computer every 2-3 years i am getting a 9800 xt and i want to clock it up a bit so im really concerned about the cooling. I was looking at the exaust blowers (video card cooler) and i have read some not so great reviews on them. Some people say they break after 4-5 months, cause trouble with electronic equipment within the case and a whole bunch other crap. Any of you had this happen wih yours.

Back