Anthony's Weiner

Shem

The Freeman
Reaction score
You might not have heard of this story yet, but if you want an example of a pun, this is it. A bulge in Anthony Weiner's boxer briefs was posted on Twitter and the Congressman's life has now been flooded with controversy. It should be interesting to see how this whole situation plays out. What a pun, might I add.

CBS/AP)

NEW YORK — A lewd photograph of a crotch sent from the Twitter account of U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is just "a distraction" perpetrated by a hacker, his spokesman said Sunday.

Dave Arnold told The Associated Press in an email that the tweet, directed at a woman, was "a distraction" from the married New York Democrat's "important work representing his constituents."

"Anthony's accounts were obviously hacked," Arnold said. "He doesn't know the person named by the hacker, and we will be consulting on what steps to take next."

The photo showed a man's bulging underpants.

Did I mention this was a pun? The guy's name is Weiner and -- wait, I thought for a moment that I was talking to people who weren't acquainted with figurative language. My mistake. Anyways, here's the link you were probably looking for:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/29/politics/main20067242.shtml

John Stewart says that he knows from experience that Weiner's weiner is not that big.

THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS RIGHT TO STAND UP.

I'm sure most of you are busy discussing E3 or talking about some other bullshit, but this is too important to let slide:

WEINER FINALLY CONFESSES

Saying he has not been honest with his family and constituents, Rep. Anthony Weiner today admitted that he exchanged graphic photos with six women over Twitter and Facebook, but said he will not resign.

"I have not been honest with myself," a tearful Weiner said today, adding that it was a "hugely regrettable mistake."

Weiner said some of the relationships dated back three years and that he generally met the women on Facebook. He added that he did not have a physical relationship with any of the women and that he mistakenly treated it as a "frivolous" thing.

" have engaged in several inappropriate conversations... with women I have met online," he said. "[I'm] deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and actions... This was a very dumb thing to do."

Weiner said he did not use his work computer to carry on the Internet affairs and that his BlackBerry, from which he sent photographs, does not belong to the U.S. Congress. He also said several times he will not resign.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/demo...s-conference-york-afternoon/story?id=13775137

He maintains he never had sex outside of his marriage, so FOX will probably have an interview with some young minx saying the contrary in three or four days.

I sort of lost respect for the guy after his bullshit support for healthcare reform. But I really didn't think he was lying when he said he didn't send those pictures. Not smart on his part.

I know you guys are probably sick and tired of this topic already, but I wanted to dedicate my 1,000th post to the death of this thread and the end of Weiner's story as Congressman. I'm sure you're all very happy to be over with this.

ANTHONY WEINER RESIGNS ON LIVE TELEVISION AMIDST AN ANGRY CROWD

Questions and insults from the mob were flung at Weiner with immense force:

"Bye bye, you pervert!" said one enraged man.

"Weiner, Weiner, is it more than seven inches?" said another in an attempt to feel good about his own size.

This was only the tip of the iceberg as the crowd roared at Weiner relentlessly until the ex-Congressman stepped off the stage in shame.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43425251/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Rep. Anthony Weiner has resigned his seat in Congress after a two-week scandal spawned by lewd photos the New York lawmaker took of himself and sent online to numerous women.

Weiner made the announcement at a news conference in Brooklyn, the same location where he announced his first campaign for New York City Council in 1992.

"I had hoped to be able to continue the work that the citizens of my district elected me to do, to fight for the middle class and those struggling to make it. But unfortunately the distraction that I have created has made that impossible. So today I am announcing my resignation from Congress," said Weiner.

What a sad ****ing example of just how shitty the democrats are. Vitter, a senator, still has his senate seat. Ensign stayed on for almost 2 years after he was exposed.

Both these assholes broke the law, Ensign especially. All Weiner did is send a picture of his dick and he is forced by the democrats to resign? Spineless chicken shits. Really makes me angry, and as I said above, I don't even respect the guy.

What a sad ****ing example of just how shitty the democrats are. Vitter, a senator, still has his senate seat. Ensign stayed on for almost 2 years after he was exposed.

Both these assholes broke the law, Ensign especially. All Weiner did is send a picture of his dick and he is forced by the democrats to resign? Spineless chicken shits. Really makes me angry, and as I said above, I don't even respect the guy.

Yeah, but Weiner also lied about the scandal at first. How can you trust a man after that? How can you trust a man that lied to every person who interviewed him? I would've been fine if he had sent the pictures of his penis and then immediately told the truth about it when asked, but he didn't. I think that's what ultimately screwed him. He could've stopped it then and there.

I agree with you on the lying. But those other 2 assholes lied just as every politician that ever was involved in any kind of scandal lies. This is nothing new. And although Weiner brought this on himself the way the democrats instantly threw him under the bus is despicable.

Clinton lied too, not only did he lie he actually had real sex with a real person (well according to him a blow job isn't sex, but thats another debate). How many demcorats called for him to resign then? And he was the president.

Hahaha, the outburst you are referring to was awesome.

I watched the progression of Weiner's Weiner on the Daily Show, they had a running bit on it for like a week because Jon Stewart is friends with him.

Back