Antlions on Xen?

No, it's after the start of Surface Tension. Nothing happens at all in Residue Processing, story wise, or otherwise. Rememeber that part very well, the dam sequence was just great.

WHAT dam sequence?
There was a garg there in OP4, but nothing in HL1.

The helicopter, the artillery cannon and the ichthyosaur. THAT'S your damn sequence.

Lol ^^
How do you guys forget that though? That sequence took me a huge while (only like, 43 health left, and I thought I could kill the chopper, I did, only to find another one).

K, you guys come OUT of the tunnel, and come UP to a sort of short cave, there's a dam, and on the other side, there's a cannon, several marines, and a 'secure access' door. You go INTO the water, as the bridge to the tower was destroyed, kill an. . . I SAID THIS ALREADY!!! How do you forget that? I'm more likely to forget Office Complex, or Anticitizen 1, than that one sequence D<.

Anyways, ayone remember how we got HERE, to this arguement, after starting off about Antlions, and Xen, or did we FORGET that sequence too?

Are you talking about HL1 or OP4 or something else?

I don't remember seeing an artillery cannon.
Maybe across the dam, i remember something looking like a cannon actually.

But the helicopter and "you-jumping-in-water-killing-ichy-climbing-tower-spotting-gman-pushing-button-diving-under-dam-getting-2-other-side-picking-up-equipment-and-proceeding-to-dark-red-lit-tunnels"
isn't really a sequence.

it happens, in an order, it is a short period of time, it has several events in SEQUENTIAL order=Sequence

Back