any hardcore metalheads?

SearanoX said:
Morbid Angel had a few great albums at the start, but they lost it after Blessed Are The Sick in my mind. Too many lineup changes were what killed them, I think.

Awesome death metal bands include Amon Amarth, Opeth, Kataklysm, Death, Cannibal Corpse, Deströyer 666, Edge Of Sanity, and Morbid Angel, for anyone interested in that, by the way.

A metalhead, using rap-speech? Well I never! :O

Please don't tell me you just said cannibal corpse? I don't understand how anyone can possibly like CC!

SubKamran said:
Sepultra only had one good album, Beneath the Remains. Schizo was pretty damn good too.

C'mon. Arise was awesome. Beneath the Remains is better, though, but Arise still makes the list of best Thrash albums.

Metal bands to my liking,

Anthrax, Testament, Destruction, Exodus, Death Angel, Kreator, Enemynside, Sodom, Metallica (K'EL and RTL), Sepultura, Motorhead, Overkill, Megadeth, Nailbomb, Slayer (Slayer are not the best Thrash around, shut up)...

Thrash 'til Death.

...and then the rest...

The Defaced, In Flames, Slumber, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, At The Gates, Entombed, Exhumed, SYL, Dream Theater, Peter Gabriel, Liquid Tension Experiment, Tony Levin Band, King Crimson (influenced alot by Tony), Pink Floyd, Yes, Tool.

jeah.

Back