any metalheads around? anyone who listens to any metal in general? at all?

M

m3ta1head

post bands you like.

and the forums need some smileys like this

i love that smiley

I dont listen to metal?
I listen to contemporary christian rock
Is that at all close to metal?

Metal makes a neat noise when you hit it.

dimmu borgir
graveworm
dark tranquility
lamb of god
cradle of filth
probot
the dillinger escape plan
slipknot
dark funeral
haggard
soilwork
in flames

Not a huge metal fan, but I like some Slipknot and Metallica...

I like whiney pop bands that are so softcore, it makes me almost gay… almost.

fear factory
mudvayne
soulfly
otep
dagobah
dimmu borgir
children of bodum
strapping young lad
deicide
arch enemy
sepultura(with max, NOT the new guy :p)
lacuna coil(doesn't really count i suppose, but the girl is HOT)
slipknot
carcass
killswitch engage
Chimaira

only a couple of my fav bands in that list... not included as far as fav bands are:
Tool
APC
Deftones

edit: i also like static-x slayer and pantera...

OZZY!!!
Black Sabbath
Metallica
KoRn
Cradle Of Filth
Guns N' Roses
Slipknot
Slayer
Iron Maiden

Boo-ya metal rules!!!

Abigail
Abyssic Hate
Aeternus
Amorphis
Ancient Rites
Axe Murders Take Manhattan
Bathory
Beherit
Bethlehem
Black Label Society
Borknagar
Burzum
Cannibal Corpse
Carnivore
Catacombs
Cradle Of Filth
Deinonychus
Dissection
Electric Wizard
Enslaved
Entombed
Evoken
Fozzy
Funeral Mist
Hammer Fall
Hellhammer
Hierophant
Iced Earth
Immortal
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Leviathan
Megadeth
Metallica
Moonspell
Mortem
Mystifier
Nargaroth
Nifelheim
Nightwish
Opeth
Pantera
Sabbat
Scepter
Shining
Sigh
Skepticism
Sonata Arctica
Summoning
Tearstained
Thergothon
Unholy
Windham Hell
Winter

These are jsut some of the metal i listen too lol.
i listen to a lot of rock, numetal, and other genres too

Yeah, metal's cool. I've been listening to Mastadon's new album, great stuff. :)

some bands are formed to make an album. fear factory was formed to do obsolete, everything else is icing on the cake :D

btw, i got raymond's autograph at a concert at the Melkweg auditorium in amsterdam... that was a f*cking BAD ASS show holy shit. :D
...and before the concert my friends and i stalked burton and christian hahaha ;)

but on another note... i have a song stuck in my head, and i want everyone else to have it stuck in THEIR heads hehe...

back to the primitive - soulfly

agreed, now go listen to some metal ... i know you do ;)

edit: i plan on being every other post in this thread, just so no matter where you look, you get a seizure. j/k, i'm not spamming... or i'm not trying to at least hehe

Revisedsoul said:
and what do you listen to?

Alot.
It differs from classical, rock/pop and alternative.
But if I only could say one, I'd go with alternative, since I often listen to small bands that not so many people have heard of so far.

moppe said:
Alot.
But if I only could say one, I'd go with alternative, since I often listen to small bands that not so many people have heard of so far.
name some :) i'd like to know some small name bands. lots of creativity going on when a band isn't popular yet.

also, where you from?

moppe said:
Alot.

well i guess it could be worse. mainly having the pop in there

well i can't believe it, but i just stabbed my upper lip with my goatee... well the part right below the bottom lip i suppose... the soul patch part. feels like i drew blood. sweet, okay i'm gonna fantasize about the lacuna coil girl now

bud7miker said:
How can you not like metal???
one may consider it to loud, too fast, a multitude of reasons.

As for myself, I only like the faster metal with clear and good singing. Dragonforce, hammerfall, sonata arctica, but not iced earth, etc.

I listen to a lot of genres as well, many of which I can't even name.

but I suck at naming genres.

Jackal hit said:
name some :) i'd like to know some small name bands. lots of creativity going on when a band isn't popular yet.

also, where you from?

Hm, some good bands.
Currently, I'm not at my stationary computer (posting from train) and I often change my "favourite of the week", I can hardly remember them all. When I get home, I'll fix some more but here is those I can remember from the top of my head, maybe not so small. :)

Portishead, Lambchop, Lodger, Satie, The Shadows, Parachutes, Faded and the not so small, Amiee Mann.

I live in north of Sweden, in the outskirts of the city Kiruna.

Revisedsoul said:
i boinked her. not as good in bed as you woudl hope
hahahaha you wish...

edit: and, moppe... portishead? what genre are they? i've heard of them... aren't they heavy-ish...?

i can't post anymore tonight. i'm at a 50 in my post count. mustn't mess up the nice round number. i'm stuck with editing for the next few mins hehe :p

moppe said:
Hm, some good bands.
Currently, I'm not at my stationary computer (posting from train) and I often change my "favourite of the week", I can hardly remember them all. When I get home, I'll fix some more but here is those I can remember from the top of my head, maybe not so small. :)

Portishead, Lambchop, Lodger, Satie, The Shadows, Parachutes, Faded and the not so small, Amiee Mann.

I live in north of Sweden, in the outskirts of the city Kiruna.
ever heard of...
Dublin Fair?!?!?!

Jackal hit said:
hahahaha you wish...

edit: and, moppe... portishead? what genre are they? i've heard of them... aren't they heavy-ish...?

i can't post anymore tonight. i'm at a 50 in my post count. mustn't mess up the nice round number. i'm stuck with editing for the next few mins hehe :p

Portishead is some genered "trip-hop" but heck if I know.
Their best song is "Numb", go look it up. They were quite popular back in the '90s.

LOL, I kind of write that wrong didn't i, but you know what mean.
Jackass

Back