Anyone elese feel this way?

I know what you mean...but on the other hand i'm sure it exists...

Strange feeling though

The media release is starting up again, something's got to be happening. Soon my pretties, soon.

Oh ffs, when will people loose intrest in makeing threads like this. Maybe it wouldn't seem like Hl2 is never going to come out if people didn't say it so much.

I'm not really sure why everyone is complaining about HL2 being delayed... Yeah, it's annoying, but Valve have spent all the time that it's been delayed improving the game and the game's security.
If HL2 was released today, it wouldn't be nearly as good as it would be in a couple of months' time, so the longer they make us wait the better the final game is going to be. :)

2iÐ said:
I'm not really sure why everyone is complaining about HL2 being delayed... Yeah, it's annoying, but Valve have spent all the time that it's been delayed improving the game and the game's security.
If HL2 was released today, it wouldn't be nearly as good as it would be in a couple of months' time, so the longer they make us wait the better the final game is going to be. :)

I know youre right...but I cant help feeling bad about the delays, although im sure we will eventually benefit from the delays

Even though I'm as frustrated by HL2's delay as anyone, I do feel with Steam's successful release of CS:CZ that the main obstacle holding HL2 back is gone. I'm confident that HL2 will be released this year, perhaps even shortly after E3. TF2? Now that's another question.

jet jaguar said:
Even though I'm as frustrated by HL2's delay as anyone, I do feel with Steam's successful release of CS:CZ that the main obstacle holding HL2 back is gone. I'm confident that HL2 will be released this year, perhaps even shortly after E3. TF2? Now that's another question.

I agree but i think that steam is still a bit unstable and will need to be improved quite alot more before the release of Half Life 2

Back