Anyone else addicted?

Mr-Fusion said:
Same i just love the gameplay, it's deliciously beautiful.
yeah me too. This game and Ninja Gaiden are the only games that i've been able to play through again right after finishing them.

i beat it on normal about an hour ago. ill either start it on hard or just stick with cs: source.

DreamThrall said:
I've already beat it twice... I took my time the second time... but yet after I'm done posting this, I'm going to start another new game. Why? I don't know. Anyone else doing this?

*Preparing to play Half-Life 2...*
I played through it once. Then plaued all the best levals. Now i am going through it again. :sniper:

I wish they would have LONGER more intense combat scenes. Most of the combat (besides a couple exceptions) seemed pretty relaxed, and there didnt seem to be any sense of urgency. Some excitement/anxiety would have been nice.

I've not played it again from beginning to end since completing it, but I have replayed each section at least once, a lot of them several times.

Saying that, i'm currently going through it again with the Blue manipulator. Much fun is being had :)

vegeta897 said:
Perhaps if you read more carefully, you would see that he already tried that.

Perhaps if you had read more carefully, you would have noticed that he said he added -console to the windows shortcut. But seeing as he is obviously less than tech savvy, I was guessing he did it wrong, so I explained how to do it the easy way via steam's launch options.

Im not, i tried to play a second time,It did not happen for me. The first time was fun though. I did like the hover craft thing most though, Also like going dirty harry on there A$$ with that magnum.

Yes. Very yes.

It keeps pulling me baaaaack!

To all EoJ guys: I've not forgotten the mod, Half Life 2 won't let me gooooo...!

Back