Anyone else fruitlessly pressing F5 on their browser right now?

when i drink milk, i think of you, evilmilk.

My F5 key is not working for days, so I can't. And I won't buy a new keyboard just for F5 so it's probably not going to work forever. Bioshock and Deus Ex ****ed me because of that.

I never ever ever press my f5 key to refresh. I always click the refresh button.

Explain why you would be refreshing right now...

This should be your problem:

F5key.jpg

Especially when said milk is actually sour.:p A good example of evilmilk's evil influence on dairy products.:D

Nothing makes you want to kill yourself more than the realization that you took a big swig of chunky sour milk, and the taste begins to coat and destroy your tastebuds.

Automatic response no:13 - Get a job!
Experienced posting doesn't count as a job? Dammit. If only life were that easy eh? Imagine how many members HL2.net would probably have if there was a buck for every post. :rolleyes:

ctrl-r.
Shortcuts ftw.
And what activation code?

I am eternally disappointed by my F5 key. Whenever I press it I expect a choir of Sexy virgin angels to come and please me orally while others shower me with rose petals and fresh fragances.

They do not.

I am eternally disappointed by my F5 key. Whenever I press it I expect a choir of Sexy virgin angels to come and please me orally while others shower me with rose petals and fresh fragances.

They do not.

What do you get?

This response took me ages to post because whenever I pressed the F5 key I had to start again.

I have done, frequently. I've also managed to press the Refresh key in the middle of writing a rep-

Edit: Shit, Sulk around said it >,<

Back