Anyone else want picture of the Own3d Scanner Pinata?

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
I want to see the mean look on Gabe's face as he tears throught that thing with hulk-like strength and composure, all those years of development coming to an end with that one crowbar swing.. talk about drama.. I bet they all cried and hugged for awhile. Then popped open a bottle of bubbly :D I bet Gabe gave a bunch of bear-hugs that day.. I wish Gabe Newell would bear-hug me :(

They should make a pinata in the image of the leak hackers :D

Sh4mp00 said:
I want to see the mean look on Gabe's face as he tears throught that thing with hulk-like strength and composure, all those years of development coming to an end with that one crowbar swing.. talk about drama.. I bet they all cried and hugged for awhile. Then popped open a bottle of bubbly :D I bet Gabe gave a bunch of bear-hugs that day.. I wish Gabe Newell would bear-hug me :(
:bounce: u r gay :bounce:

what? i mean your happy right?

Gabe threw down the crow bar and brass knuckled it... He had cardboard entrails hanging from his hair stood up, walked away...

:D

I'd imagine he would be shirtless and wearing a bandana while doing so too :D

Gabe threw down the crow bar and brass knuckled it... He had cardboard entrails hanging from his hair stood up, walked away...
with the steam from the entrails of the beast still smoking off his hands he looked at doug and said...

UKchaos2 said:
I'd imagine he would be shirtless and wearing a bandana while doing so too :D
wow... very bad mental image... :flame:

She said:
COZ, could you fu*king stop making BIG "LOOK AT ME" posts when you just need 2 lines of text?
ok sorry mate. but it was needed that time... :rolling:

She said:
COZ, could you fu*king stop making BIG "LOOK AT ME" posts when you just need 2 lines of text?

go she .... and by the way ... calling someone gay isn't cool ... regardless if they are or arent ... its disprespectful ... but hey this is an online forum right??? ... :frown:

Letter's avatar chick is way hawter! azn chicks just don't cut it these days.

Sh4mp00 said:

As he bear-hugged another person, his shirt buttons popped open and revealed womens underwear....omg what the hell are we doing? We are dissing the god of Half Life, perhaps even the real G-man himself (and no 'G' does not stand for 'Ghey').

Stoppit!!! :devil:

zitbug said:
As he bear-hugged another person, his shirt buttons popped open and revealed womens underwear....omg what the hell are we doing? We are dissing the god of Half Life, perhaps even the real G-man himself (and no 'G' does not stand for 'Ghey').

Stoppit!!! :devil:
He's more like otis if you ask me.

Back