Anyone From *Aus* Got There Gold Package Yet?

tic

Reaction score
I cant seem to track mine on the fedex site. hope its on the way. but how do you know? australia will get it later then the US people i guess but how much later? be alright if i could track my order so i know what the hell is going on. ta.

Mate, I reckon its gonna be an awsome christmas present!

I'm in NZ and I got mine about 4-5 days ago :p

I'm in Melbourne and I got mine the day after people in the US started getting theirs. A small dent on the left underside of the box, but otherwise fine. The guide is taunting me from afar.

kimmy look at me, look at me, look at moooooi.
Now i've got three words to say to you Kim;
In Der Cisive.

I still haven't gotten mine because I didn't get the gold package. :D

how do i track my order? im on the gold coast queensland? i cant seem to track it. ta.

I dont even know when im getting my retail package. Stupid EB. They said that they werent sure when they were getting their copies. "We could have them on the 16th, 17th or 18th, Its all up in the air at the moment." Im in Melbourne. Anyone else have the same reply? It better be there on the 16th.

retail here is looking like the 17th. wednesday.. but i will get it on steam on the 16th. as well as retail when it comes out the next day :)

1chimera1 said:
I dont even know when im getting my retail package. Stupid EB. They said that they werent sure when they were getting their copies. "We could have them on the 16th, 17th or 18th, Its all up in the air at the moment." Im in Melbourne. Anyone else have the same reply? It better be there on the 16th.

I was told by EB Watergardens that it will be the 17th.

tic said:
retail here is looking like the 17th. wednesday.. but i will get it on steam on the 16th. as well as retail when it comes out the next day :)
Why in God's name would you buy it twice?

redundant said:
Why in God's name would you buy it twice?

Some of us are hardcore Half Life extremists. Some people are buying bronze, silver and gold as well as both retail versions of the game.

Should come to around $560 AUD.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Some of us are hardcore Half Life extremists. Some people are buying bronze, silver and gold as well as both retail versions of the game.

Geez, Valve should seriously think about that. I'm sure that if they had released ten different versions, somebody would have bought them all!

I haven't received my hl2 gold package yet, but my girlie received my special gold package last night....

from now on... call me GOLDMEMBER!!!

K.I.L.E.R said:

Ok, that seriously makes no sense. Why buy bronze, silver and gold? So you can have the pleasure of preloading it three times?

I could *sort of* understand why you'd want both retail versions, like for collecters and junk; but you're not getting anything extra from preloading the game a bunch of extra times except for a bigger chunk off your credit card bill.

That wasn't supposed to sound like a flame BTW, although it might have sounded like one.

They call us Half Life extremists for a reason. ;)
Don't give a crap about money, only Half Life.

I'd literally preload the game 50 times over if I have to.

redundant said:
Ok, that seriously makes no sense. Why buy bronze, silver and gold? So you can have the pleasure of preloading it three times?

I could *sort of* understand why you'd want both retail versions, like for collecters and junk; but you're not getting anything extra from preloading the game a bunch of extra times except for a bigger chunk off your credit card bill.

That wasn't supposed to sound like a flame BTW, although it might have sounded like one.

Got the steam version for all the extra stuff as well as having it on steam. & the retail CE for the extra stuff as well as having it on DVD :) its only money. & im sure valve deserve it after creating what is said to be the best game ever. not long now.

Back