anyone from UK got their gold package?

commando

Reaction score
anyone from the uk got their gold package from steam yet?

I haven't i was just wondering if anyone has?

how do i go about tracking it?

i mean i went to fed|ex site. i put my postcode in and the shipping date and "valve" but it ended up being for some other man i dont know :S

how can i go about tracking mine :S

Hi

I received mine yesterday - i had no shipping email so it was a complete suprise .
I immediately gave the strategy guide to my partner and sked her to hide it till after tuesday (by the way it is a thick book)
I placed my gold order on 8th October if that helps

:)

wow your so lucky.

i ordered the gold package on the 6th of november hehe :D so i was wondering if i would get it "around" the same time as all the other brits because valve said they have shipped them.

also it is friday now, so if it doesn't come today im going to have to wait till monday due to sat-sun no post right?

hehe i suppose i dont mind because i will sooo be tempted to open the strat guide and i know i dont want to do that untill i complete the game.

cmulder said:
yep av got mine :cheers:
when did u order it? just wondering if i will have to wait a long time of if it will come in the next couple of days.

can you download the t-shirt and the cap? ... how is that possible?
I want this connection.. does it have smellovision?

Marius said:
I ordered last week.

Not a sausage so far... :(
dam me and u are in the same situation :S maybe we have to wait for a couple of weeks then :S

i ordered the gold package on the 6th of november
That is why you haven't heard any thing yet then. It's first come, first serve. People who have their Gold Pack stuff ordered as soon as they could. I ordered on the 27th of October and haven't heard any thing yet. Give it a few more weeks

Back