Anyone going on holiday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

I'm going to Cyprus for 2 weeks from tomorrow. Anyone else going away anywhere?

2 weeks without hl2.net, how will I cope? ;(

Damn you, Lefty. Damn you.

But yes, I do plan on going back to Clearwater Florida before the summer is over.

You could still go on a holiday in the sun. I'M GONNA GO OVER THE BERLIN WALL

I'm touring the east-coast of America for 2 weeks.

Im ****** broke. I probably won't go anywhere unless I find lots and lots of moneh.

Yeah, I'm going to Central Europe in a week with a friend to travel around with InterRail.

Thanks for letting me know!

Opens location thread. Opens google street view.

/lolcopter?

I am going on a cruise to and around [strike]Stockholm[/strike] Oslo. Can't wait.

Maiden voyage of this boat:

CelebrityEquinox.jpg

Mah Mam got it cheap.

I just got back from a week-long trip to the beach in South Carolina and I've driven all over NC and through some of TN this summer but other than that nada. wpjiscool Stockholm is one of the coolest big cities I've ever been to, make sure you spend some time walking around the city and not just being on your cruise ship :p

I just got back from a week-long trip to the beach in South Carolina and I've driven all over NC and through some of TN this summer but other than that nada. wpjiscool Stockholm is one of the coolest big cities I've ever been to, make sure you spend some time walking around the city and not just being on your cruise ship :p

Oh I will, don't worry! I've been before, and it is amazing from what I saw, but I wasn't there long.

EDIT: Well, this is rather embarrassing; it turns out it's a cruise to Oslo, Norway, and I'll be exploring the Norwegian fjords. I did go to Stockholm before though. :eek:

my gf spent a week in colorado a while back. She says she almost died of boredom.

Haha, I can see that. I was in Boulder for the summer a couple years back, and there was pretty much nothing to do there apart from Rocky Mountain National Park, eating ice cream, and if I was really bored, going to the record store. I probably ate more ice cream that summer than I do in entire years. We even went to Denver sometimes, and there's not much to do there either.

This time I'm just going to meet up with friends so I'm not entirely going for the location.

Haha, I can see that. I was in Boulder for the summer a couple years back, and there was pretty much nothing to do there apart from Rocky Mountain National Park, eating ice cream, and if I was really bored, going to the record store. I probably ate more ice cream that summer than I do in entire years. We even went to Denver sometimes, and there's not much to do there either.

This time I'm just going to meet up with friends so I'm not entirely going for the location.

yeah, she spent most of her free time in wal-mart :/ Colorado doesn't sound like much fun.

Oh I will, don't worry! I've been before, and it is amazing from what I saw, but I wasn't there long.

EDIT: Well, this is rather embarrassing; it turns out it's a cruise to Oslo, Norway, and I'll be exploring the Norwegian fjords. I did go to Stockholm before though. :eek:

Oslo is also cool although I liked Stockholm more. Definitely check out the big park in the center of Oslo, the Vigeland sculpture park. It has hundreds of statues of naked people - men, women, even children (Vegeta, make a mental note). The middle of it has a huge obelisk that's just a huge orgy mass of naked people. Pretty awesome place. I saw people smoking weed there when I went :D There are a lot of good art museums in the area too.

Fjords are the shit. I took a ferry ride for a few hours down one when I visited, the beauty is stunning.

Too poor, but I will have a couple of adventures around these fine isles.

I'm just posting to say bye :)

I'll see you all in 2 weeks :D

Back