Anyone gonna beat Half-Life tommorow and then play Half-Life2.

Ages120

Reaction score
Anyone gonna wake up tommorow and start playing Half-Life. I wanted to play it today but I figured I will spend all day playing Half Life then all night playing Half Life 2. I will play without cheats this time since the first time I played Half Life it was my first fps pc game experience and I sucked. I have replayed it since then but half way through I use notarget and impulse 101 so I can place 900 det packs at the feet of some marine.

Perfect timing would be I play until I beat the game and just as I agree to the G-mans proposal Hl2 unlocks and I continue my game.

I actually started playing through hl1 again tonight, for like the 6th time. Though i debated waiting for HL:S when it comes with my Collectors edition, but figured i couldnt hold out and not play hl2 immediately when it gets here.

Half-Life source would be nice to play before HL2 comes out, but playing Half-Life all day and then playing Half-Life2 should make the graphics and gameplay that much better.

I remember most of hl1, so I think its all good, I just want a new start with a new game, because the only game that I am looking at for after hl2 is stalker, and thats awhile away so I got months to play around :p

already beat it once, same with bs and of. i'm doing it again and again until I get half-life 2 (hopefully this week), but I won't be playing it until i get the 6800..which will be next month :frown:

Well if the game comes teusday, I will play HL:S that night and begin my HL2 conquests early wednesday.

Eh I started right now. Saw the funniest thing in the game. I don't think it was originally in the game only a side effect of the mouth sync for voice chat in multiplayer. When barney or anyone pushes buttons with noises they seem like they are making the noises. Seen it before, but it always makes me laugh.

when it get hl2. im playing that straight away, i didnt wait ages to play hl or hl:s, i play hl:s when i get sick of hl2.

Im in the process of playin hl1 through right now, Hope to finish by hl2 release.

Gonna play HL1 through on Easy so i can complete it fast. Only a day left now!

same im playin hl1 right now on hard and hopefully gonna beat it again by tommorw night!!! im on surface tension now.

screw it.. just play hl1 with cheats... to do it faster and remember the story.

Beaten hl1 to enough times btw. This has been posted over 5-6 times.

STOP WITH THESE THREADS.

It's like everyone of you are buying yours at hot topic.

Back