Anyone got Facebook?

KoreBolteR

Tank
Reaction score
Just wondering. I suppose if anything happened to any of us and disappeared off the site, then viewing that persons facebook would be the best way to make sure they were ok.

Cheers:cheers:

i've never used neither facebook nor myspace

There's a HL2.net facebook group. Although I think Bluefwolf is the only person who uses it.

lolz. I shudda guessed. Every possible little subject in the world has been discussed on this forum.

Thanks Solaris

It doesn't say you have.

facebook.jpg

Not that I'm aware. Although I think it's very likely that there's a fan group for me on Facebook. It makes a lot of sense.

I disappeared of this site for a short while, no one even bothered to deploy a nationwide search to find me whether that be via my Facebook or whatever.

maybe because you're a black hating ungrateful prick

There's a facebook group called 'Who the hell is Tom Bacon'. Some of my friends joined.

/wrists

God you're such a little prick, editing your original post so farrow's seems not to make sense and then pointing that out with your "what?!?!?!1/1".

I only update the hl2.net facebook when i remember to do so. I enjoy my facebook since moving its how I contact them and I have all my gaming connections on my facebook and twitter but twitter is getting hacked as of late.

The FBI hack facebook btw. They are that good you don't know you are being hacked!

Only idiots put up more then basic information that can be accessed anyway. I whouldn't say, confess to a crime. That's what HL2.Net is for.

I did some marijuana this weekend.

I disappeared of this site for a short while, no one even bothered to deploy a nationwide search to find me whether that be via my Facebook or whatever.

Same here, Xendance! I doubt anyone missed me! Or has even noticed that I am back!

KoreBolter, you are probably the most amazing person I've ever seen on the internet.

Post pictures of your biceps, please.

hows it going farr :D long time no speak. my pc broke so im forced to browse the nets on my ps3 lol

I didn't realise that was even possible.
I am well.

I moved away from the UK and now I am back again.

How is Wales?

yeah not too bad mate..iwant to move to another country...even if its just for 6 months or so. any suggestions on where i should go? lol. where did you move to then??

Only idiots put up more then basic information that can be accessed anyway. I whouldn't say, confess to a crime. That's what HL2.Net is for.

I did some marijuana this weekend.

>Rizzo's Facebook

>Rizzo's groups

>The HL2.net group

>HL2.net forums

They're outside your house.

Dear god...

But yeah Im not in the HL2.net group. Im not in any group. Only reason I even had facebook abit was when a really hot girl asked if I had one and I said yes...
So when I got home I made a profile. I log in sometimes, just to stalk and look at some photos people tag me in.

Back