Anyone know about this??

XJR

Hunter
Reaction score
When your in the test chamber about to push the crystal into the beam if you wait a few seconds you hear a voice say "what is he doing in there?"

Do any of you know who that was because i bin wunderin dat eva since i herd it :bounce:

I not sure because after you hear it another scientist says - "nothing you need to worry about gordon" i dunno i thought it myt av a connection wit the g-man or hl2

is it when you take forever to do anything and the scientists start to get pissed off saying gordon, are you hearing me, and what is he doing, and we haven't got all day ;)

After all the assurance that nothing could go wrong, and that everything would be fine, another scientist walked in, and was like: "Holy crap! This is dangerous!" So, it was to point out that all the talk before was just false comfort.

It almost looks like the scientists were so unsure about the experiment that they sent in the trainee to take the blame, and most of the damage. :)

It does give some motive to the whole "kill the scientists" movement out there though.

Unless it was the g-man that set up a family reunion for gordon =D

The thing where the scientist says "what is he doing in there?", is just that part where, if you don't push the cristal in right away he will say that.
Thats all.

What is Gordon doing in there anyway, if there was Health & Safety issues, they would control the experiment remotely.

Did you notice that one of the scientist said
"Their waiting for you Gordon, in the test chamber."
I might be paranoid, but who is waiting for him, the crystal wasn't posted until five minutes later?

DEATH eVADER said:
What is Gordon doing in there anyway, if there was Health & Safety issues, they would control the experiment remotely.

I might be paranoid, but who is waiting for him, the crystal wasn't posted until five minutes later?

Hey thats a pretty good point

DEATH eVADER said:

Er, shut up man. Obviously they're talking about the two scientists who brief Freeman before he goes into the big test chamber. What, should they have said,
"They're waiting for you Gordon, in the test chamber airlock room" ?

He meant that he heard the explosion and wasn't exactly looking at him, so he heard the explosion and turned around like, what the hell is going on in there!?

DEATH eVADER said:

Well, Gordon was actually pretty late arriving, so the test chamber would be waiting for him.

In Decay, the the crystal is also late because the elevator jams, and your first mission is to go repair the lift.

So the reason why everyone was waiting for Gordon without the crystal is that they were waiting for the crystal too. :)

Mechagodzilla said:
Well, Gordon was actually pretty late arriving, so the test chamber would be waiting for him.

In Decay, the the crystal is also late because the elevator jams, and your first mission is to go repair the lift.

So the reason why everyone was waiting for Gordon without the crystal is that they were waiting for the crystal too. :)
and your first mission is to go repair the lift

where was that?

Back