anyone know how to make the crosshair....

ktimekiller

Companion Cube
Reaction score
have no recoil? like spectator? i like the way it looks with no recoil

If you did that, you'd be removing a critical part of the gameplay. Or at least it will be harder to judge how accurate your shots will be. :)

Nah. Just play the game the way it is meant to be played, like the rest of us (the ones that don't cheat, that is)

Um, this is not an exploit. It is a personal preference, just like what model skins you use for your client's CS. The game does not change.

hype.db said:
Um, this is not an exploit. It is a personal preference, just like what model skins you use for your client's CS. The game does not change.

i sort of agree with that. only exception i can think of is if ppl are so crap they need brightly colourd skins to help them see the enemy. that would give u a slight edge over every 1 else and therefore is pretty much cheating.

who said it was an exploit ? I just told ktimekiller to play the game the way it's supposed to be played, like the rest of us. When I mentioned the cheaters I just meant that they don't play the game like it's supposed to be played. I actually don't think they use some kind of 1337 5p3ct4t0rZ X-H41rZ0rZ.

Ecthe|ioN said:
Nah. Just play the game the way it is meant to be played, like the rest of us (the ones that don't cheat, that is)
being able to choose whther or not the crosshair expands when you shoot is playing the game the way its meant to be played.

how bout stop being an asshole.

Calm down people. What ktimekiller is asking if there is a way to make the crosshair appear as if it isn't recoiling when in reality it is. It's not cheating or leet hacking.

Back