anyone seen xmen 3 yet?

Someone must tell me if Beast makes people think Frasier Krane fell into a bucket of blue paint or if Kelsey Grammer does good work outside of his one character

MuToiD_MaN said:
Someone must tell me if Beast makes people think Frasier Krane fell into a bucket of blue paint or if Kelsey Grammer does good work outside of his one character

my one friend didnt even know it was him throughout the whole movie, so its not that obvious.

MuToiD_MaN said:
You can't tell.

I just got back from it and I have to say that I was impressed. I went into it thinking that it was going to blow, but came out thinking "wow".

My rating: 9.1/10

can someone PM me about what happens after the credits? I totally forgot to wait and left at the end :(

hmm...i was disappointed with this movie but i suppose the next thing someone will say here is that "Freeman, you should have seen this coming after watching the ending sequence of the X-Men2 movie" well i guess i was trying to be optimistic that Hollywood would abandon "dumb down the X-Men series because its too complicated for the masses" formula they have been using for comic book turned movies.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you kill off 3 characters when theres major villians the X-Men still have to face? example: Apocalypse(sp?) Sinister, Vindicator, The Sentinals and excuse me for being just a tad angry about making Juggernaut a lowly ****ing minion in this movie... HOW SAD IS THAT?! :mad:

all i gotta say is for anyone who followed the X-Men comics closely for all those years, this movie was like watching the death of the X-Men series...so sacri-religious to the comics.

my god that was a steaming pile of something i can't describe. :angry:

btw, WTF happened to the spoiler tags option? anyway, highlight the text to read what i thought about the movie in general if you don't care for it or have seen it already. :p

SenorDingDong said:
Also

DO NOT LEAVE WHEN THE CREDITS COME UP!!!!

There is a short 30 second part after the credits, that Id say is pretty important to see. Its may solve one thing you might be wondering in the movie.

If you dont believe me about this clip, read this http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/709/709574p1.html (It doesnt give any spoilers)

hmm...the stupid projectionist turned it off once the credits started rolling....would you mind private messaging what that 30 second clip was?

my guess is that....everyone the Phoenix "killed" wasn't actually killed but warped to a seperate X-men timeline/universe. Maybe Xavier will communicate across it in x4 or completly cross it using the Shi'ar or something. Since that seems too far fetched, more then likely he was just powerful enough to transfer his mind into a host body or Jean saved him from the Phoenix just in time..... who knows.

huntingbear said:
my guess is that....everyone the Phoenix "killed" wasn't actually killed but warped to a seperate X-men timeline/universe. Maybe Xavier will communicate across it in x4 or completly cross it using the Shi'ar or something. Since that seems too far fetched, more then likely he was just powerful enough to transfer his mind into a host body or Jean saved him from the Phoenix just in time..... who knows.
Looked to me like they got annihilated pretty good by a psycho bitch.

I also missed the trailer after the credits (stupid bad memory). Anyone wanna just sum it up in the thread?

Yeah...basically a nurse walks in and says morning then the "vegetable" on the bed says "Hello Moira" and she looks down suprised and says "charles...". So basically he transfered his consciousness into another body.

Glirk Dient said:
Yeah...basically a nurse walks in and says morning then the "vegetable" on the bed says "Hello Moira" and she looks down suprised and says "charles...". So basically he transfered his consciousness into another body.
:O!

CptStern said:
mmmm dont spoil it but they kill more than one? the main one is kinda obvious if you know a little bit of xmen history ..but she'll be back (unless they completely rewrote history once again)
They did rewite a bit but I'm not enough of an X-Men fan to tell you how much exactly.

a ****in lot....trust me....they basically took about 150+ issues of X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, etc. and crammed the stories into one movie. the more major stories anyway....phoenix, the "cure", etc.

Just like the comic books have alternate realities, couldn't the film be considered an alternate reality to the comic books where things do happen like that? That's the way I always saw it.

And.. huntingbear, I think your signature may be breaking one of the forum rules. You'll have to ask someone of higher authority though.

The movie was good, but:

if magneto wanted the kid dead, why didn't he just move the bridge to ontop of the island and go *splat*. I don't know, they tried to downplay magnetos powers but seriously, he could annihilate the whole city before they even knew what happened. Fighting is so...cliche.

xcellerate said:
The movie was good, but:

if magneto wanted the kid dead, why didn't he just move the bridge to ontop of the island and go *splat*. I don't know, they tried to downplay magnetos powers but seriously, he could annihilate the whole city before they even knew what happened. Fighting is so...cliche.
It's a problem with films. Characters that do things sensably are boring. Would you want to have watched the Matrix Reloading if Neo just pointed at every agent and they exploded?
SPOILERS!
One thing I hated, JEAN DID NOTHING FOR HALF THE FECKING FILM! She didn't even talk!

xcellerate said:
The movie was good, but:

haha thats the exact same thing that my friend said. He must have known the cameras were around.

Back