anyone wanna see my new AFI tattoo?

hahah I thought you meant the band, yeah its pretty sweet :cheers: so is pi-mu-ro's tat

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
hahah I thought you meant the band, yeah its pretty sweet :cheers: so is pi-mu-ro's tat

It is part of the band...guess you never look at their cds....

DiSTuRbEd said:
It is part of the band...guess you never look at their cds....

oh thats what AFI means, cool

yeah I dont really buy cd music :D I use itunes

i'd love to see your face when you realise AFI suck :D

oh thats right, you like scottish punk >_> lol, jk man, i dont care, as long as i know I love them, thats all that matters to me

I think it looks stupid. No offence, its just odd being circle and all.. I know its their symbol or whatever... but IMO it sucks lol

Hope you like AFI when you are 80 years old :p

the tat is cool, but i think AFI is subpar...

but still, cool tat...

its a cool tatoo as itself. AFI isn't my favorite cup of tea, more like some tea that i drink on occasions if theres nothing else ;]
cool tat nontheless

Not bad, just don't get it in hot water or it'll peel ;)

I wonder what that tattoo will look like when you're 78...I'm sure you'll still like AFI

wow, tribal, dragons and skulls, i havent seen thousands of those before </end sarcasm>

aFireInside0016 said:
wow, tribal, dragons and skulls, i havent seen thousands of those before </end sarcasm>

yeah I wasnt thoroughly impressed with those tatoos either, extremely typical. Oh well one mans garbage is another mans....tatoo

Was I the only one thinking 'Oh God no, what hopeless geek gets an Ati tattoo?!'

But cool tattoo m8

i don't care...and a band? come on...unlike other tatoos, you'll be complaining about getting it next year, not when you're a bit older

I've just been to a mate's, he had some mates over and one of his mates had a really cool tattoo with a wolf.

Maaaaaaaaaaaate.

torso boy said:
i don't care...and a band? come on...unlike other tatoos, you'll be complaining about getting it next year, not when you're a bit older

AFI promotes safe sex, a drug free world, and LASER REMOVAL LOLOL :imu:

Ew, afi... The tatoo looks nice but I can't stand afi's music, sorry :)

even when they stop playing, its still a cool symbol/tattoo. it will always represent what they were and what they were about.

AudioRage said:
Band tattoos are stupid.

I'll laugh when they break up.

So what if they break up in the future, they effected his life before they broke up and i am sure that was enough for him.

Personally, i don't think the tattoo blends very well as it has very distinctive borders on it that makes it stand out. It does look like an awesome tattoo though, love the red.

aFireInside0016 said:

most tatoos are patterns to decerate your skin. Not a big red sign on your back. Admitidly. Its your body if you like it as you said thats all that matters. But then why did you post it on here.... I dunno. I will give you my honest opinion its to big for one and you should have got it on the top part of your arm. Kinda in the same position officers and other people who where uniform where there symbols. It kinda stands out way yo much on your back and I doght you will ever be able to fit another tatoo on your back again without it looking stupid. Unless you actually intergrated it into the design.

Thats my opinion, which I am guessing you wanted or you wouldn't have posted it here. Don't get angry because of people disliking it because as you said... you like it, nothing else matters.

:cheers:

oohh Send me a pic of that tatto when you are 90 years old and then i can ask you if you think it`s cool.:),
just kidding looks pretty nice to me.

Back