Apology to kayjay

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nor

Last night something terrible happened. It started off with me being forced to drink massive quantities of wine. The hardship was compounded by the lack of cheese and crackers. Late on into the evening, I made the mistake of crossing kayjay. Now, in the clear light of day, I can appreciate what a mistake that was.

So, I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologise to kayjay for calling him a numpty. It was totally out of order and its something that crosses the line of decency. Its clear to me now that I should have been far more adult and called him a silly numpty, a far more appropriate title considering the circumstances.

I hope kayjay, henceforth known as silly numpty, will be able to accept my humble apology. Its a lesson to us all that a liking for wine is a terrible affliction which can so easily blurr your senses and lead you to being descriptively poor. Its not been an easy thing for me to deal with over the past 24 hours. For that reason I would like to pay tribute to those who have helped me through these hard times. Firstly, my mum, who has always been there for me, despite being in solitary confinement at the moment. The nuns on my ward for being great and understanding. However, most of my thanks have to go to Father Frank McGinty for all he's done for me over the years, especially when I was young. Unfortunately he's not able to be with me currently as he's taking the local scout troop camping and working on their nude swimming badges.

God be with you.

This, like last night, is unnecessary. Can you please keep personal messages personal.

The forums have a private messaging feature.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back