Apples or Grapes

Apples or Grapes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
apples, good for you and a decent makeshift smoking device if you're in a jam.

but grapes have "rape" in there, so that has to count for something.

^

In my pampered level of smoking, I forgot to give that fact to my list of "Why apples are cool."

No grapples. Grapples are for the svedes and unsure.

This is a whole lot closer than I expected it to come out as.

For those of you who don't know, the story is that a fox couldn't reach the grapes, so he got an apple and said it was better just because that was all he could get.

lol this thread got more views than the 40th anniversary of the apollo moon landing ..you people are retards :LOL:

You don't enjoy Pop Rocks?

They come in grape.

But not apple.

Well, they come in sour apple.

apples. I don't like things that explode in my mouth.

You're correct. They place small amounts of gun powder, flint, and explosive material in grapes, so when you bite down, they "explode" in your mouth.

I don't know about you, but I'd call it a tie.

If Dave had made a pun either your eyes would have fallen out after reading it, or your digestive tract would have exploded in a fit of laughter.

An apple a day keeps the grapes away.

A doctor overdosing on grapes a day keeps the apples away.

An apple a day, may result in massive hemoraging in your lower intestines.

I just ate an apple.
And I enjoyed every second of it.

I choose a Gr?pple.

Go Wiki it if you don't know.

Tastes amazing.

God damn it. It's called a Grapple. http://tinylink.com/?np1xXWGDgv

Stupid character won't show so I doubt the normal link would work, so I tinylinked it.

All fruit besides Pineapples and Oranges make my tastes buds throw up.

Grapples are not an acceptable answer.

5,555 posts.
Awesome.

Also, still closer than I expected.

It's completely acceptable since it's a cross betwix both fruits which ends up making it the best fruit me taste buds have ever tasted.

:D

Its not even a true hybrid fruit. Its just flavoring injected into an apple.

Its not even a true hybrid fruit. Its just flavoring injected into an apple.

It still tastes extremely brilliant. It doesn't need to be a true hybrid. It tastes like a grape and an apple.

Grapples are win.

I won't vote until a moderator edits in an option that says Grapple.

Further grapple posts will result in severe pain.

Grapes are better, alone. But if I get can my hands on a granny smith or a pink lady I'd be content.

This so called 'pink lady' intrigues me. Brand name of a grower, like Del Monte, I presume.

I've never been a fan of apples. They just taste too much like apples. That appley taste. :shudder:

Oh man, oh man. I actually managed to answer perfectly to any fruit question so far in my life, without thinking about it for a second. But this is it. You got me stumped.

Apples for applesauce.

I wonder what grapesauce would be like...

When I was a kid, my friend had a crab-apple tree in his yard. They were pretty good when you are starved.

Another friend had an apple tree. These weren't like the ones in the grocery store. I guess you would call it a wild apple tree, and the apples were very small. They were really awesome though.

Honestly, if Grapples didn't exist, I'd choose Grapes unless they were Green Apples then in that case I'd choose Apples, but since Grapples exist, I choose Grapples.

Glenn add a Grapple option to the poll please. Thank you buddy. :D

Back