Approaching the one week mark........

My 2.6c+512ram will work just fine with hl2 once I buy a radeon.

I CANT WAIT!!! THE TENSION IS KILLING ME!! AHHH
/me runs away screaming

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.
Yer but it would take a little while to send it everywhere.

They usually ship it priority, so it will be in stores around the country (US Speaking of course) within a day or 2 - three days max.

I stopped waiting for HL2 about a month ago , I didnt want to overhype it to myself. I dont want to be let down , and I want to say 'holy sht' even more when I first play the game I stopped anticipating.

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
I stopped waiting for HL2 about a month ago , I didnt want to overhype it to myself. I dont want to be let down , and I want to say 'holy sht' even more when I first play the game I stopped anticipating.
My thoughts exactly.

precisely, I've stopped watching the videos so the HOLY SHIT! factor is alot higher when I start playing :cool: :cheese:

Well I would agree if one were to hunt out every single piece of information available. But VALVe hasn't even given us any info. there is no way the game can be spoiled for us because we know nothing, so I still am anticipating it immensely.

Originally posted by DaLys
Dear god! Somebody kill him!

I don't even know how Microsoft can get away with putting shit like ME out onto the market. They release good operating systems in five year intervals people, don't buy anything until Windows 2005 comes out.

Server 2003 Pwns Xp ;)
I've been running this OS for about a week and a half.. very impressed so far :thumbs:

I'm using Windows2000 and it's :thumbs:. And i don't think anyone in here actualy paid for Windows. :rolleyes: Free OS'es are the best.

Originally posted by DaLys
I'm using Windows2000 and it's :thumbs:. And i don't think anyone in here actualy paid for Windows. :rolleyes: Free OS'es are the best.

So true, I've never purchased a single OS. And I have em all! Except ME of course.

XP...and I have to say that I'm fairly impressed.
Then again my 98 install was getting to the point of no return.

what am i feeling atm ?

Well, i fractured my ankle last night, so feeling in pain at the moment :p

though looking forward to HL2, hurrrrrrry up :D

Originally posted by FoB_Ed
precisely, I've stopped watching the videos so the HOLY SHIT! factor is alot higher when I start playing :cool: :cheese:

Yeah, I've been doing that for every game I'm hyping. I haven't seen any of the non-E3 vids or read any interviews.

Sorta hard to ignore all of it, but all the better when I actually get my hands on the game. :)

Originally posted by Abom|nation
3.06Ghz Hyperthreading Processor
1024mb RAM
Radeon 9800 Pro
Win XP

All other extras- Monitor, speakers etc.

Oh yes, I'm anticipating this muchso :D

Commence hating me, pHATE ;)

thats basically identical to my setup except I have a 9700pro and 7.1 speakers.

i'm also feeling anxious for a bulgarian PMG gasmask i ordered off of Ebay that looks just like the combine gasmasks. I'm using it as part of a combine costume i am making for a gaming convention and halloween. Coincidentally enough it is slated to arrive in the mail on the 30th too.

Back