Are Gabe and Bill Gates Friends?

SirMcNugget

Reaction score
They seem like they'd get along and all, do you think they ever talk to each other? Valve certainly does seem to support MS. This isnt conspiracy shit or anything, I was just wondering. :cool:

Gabe used to work at microsoft, at the beginning.

So yes.

What the hell do those wallpapers have to do with anything?

they dont have anything to do with anything.... they are in my sig.... I made them is it ok with you if I have them in there?

No, he's talking about G0rgon's post.. I deleted it by mistake... my bad :(
it was spam anyway :)

Originally posted by mrBadger
No, he's talking about G0rgon's post.. I deleted it by mistake... my bad :(
it was spam anyway :)
LOL!I love you man. ;)

Its all a conspiracy. Gabe and Bill are actually the same person!

Munro is actually Gabe as well. ;)

EDIT: Heres an article that gives a good history on Valve and HL
http://collective.valve-erc.com/index.php?doc=1049757188-59601300

From the article:
The men responsible for this were Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington. The former was Managing Director of the company, coming from a background in Microsoft and the man responsible for the program management in the first two incarnations of Windows.

Hmm they are a bit supportive...they use direct X9.0.....

Some of the team I heard helped making windows NT....

They have a bondage....We'll see how everything unfolds though...when the game is released...

they might know each other yes.... but does anyone notice that gabe actually looks like bill gates would after gaining 100 pounds?

hehe.. the next time we'll se an interview with gabe, he will have this t-shirt where it says "Windows Rulez" and he will be talking about how good HL2 will run under Windows instead of Linux...

And as a finish line he will say "Everyone thinks that Windows contains "bugs"... but ive spoken to Bill myself and i trust hem completely when he says that Windows doesnt withhold any kind of "bug" as some of you call it..."

=)

Back