• Human

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Dancer

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • It's actually 'denser'

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
That song sucked.

They could have released a better single..

well, I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd slap her down.

No, it's about something. Something special deep within ourselves that each of us have to find before we die. Which is whether or not he's saying dancer or denser.

I have fulfilled my calling for I know what he says. Without looking it up.

It's a catchy song :cheese:
check the official lyrics or something :|

Are you addicted to emoticons? There's one in every line all the way from the top of your post, to the bottom of your sig.

I fucking hate that song with all my heart.

You're all heretics, Human is an awesome song. The Killers have more talent in their left pinkies than any of you do in your entire bodies.

You're all heretics, Human is an awesome song. The Killers have more talent in their left pinkies than any of you do in your entire bodies.

No, it's mediocre verging on bad and they're definitely mediocre. I'm sure they still have more musical talent than me, since I have none, but that doesn't make them good.

GODDAMIT WHERE IS THAT BEAUTIFUL MAN DIGI WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!

Digichar

It's a good tune, but my favourite Killers tracks are the 'oldies' (somebody told me / smile like you mean it / all these things)

You people heard 'Show You How' ? It's not so popular, from the sawdust album. I think it's epic. If you play it loud enough :D

Pobz, Did you hack my computer? As soon as I read your comment "All These Things" came on random...

O_O

No. I hacked your mind. You're actually listening to MC hammer.

Back