Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Total voters

Higlac

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Well you read it.

Yes I am, I have a girlfriend though.

I JUST SEXED A WOMAN. WITH WILLIES AND FINGERS!!!!

cheeringzx8.jpg

Yes I am.

My avatar is deceiving though, with a mustache and awesome hair like that... how can you possibly be a virgin?

I would vote for "I dont care" if it was in the poll.

I'm not a virgin, and I don't care about if I am or not. bothering about "OH I WISH I NEVER HAD SEX" is just trivial and silly. You can't do anything about it, so why bother. Plus, heaven forbid you do the one thing we were born to DO!

Why isn't there an option for "I've had group sex but never the conventional kind"?

I'm so tempted to draw bell ends onto the stumps.

I'm not a virgin, and I don't care about if I am or not. bothering about "OH I WISH I NEVER HAD SEX" is just trivial and silly. You can't do anything about it, so why bother. Plus, heaven forbid you do the one thing we were born to DO!
It's not what you do, it's who you do. I wish I hadn't done things with certain lasses. Mates' sisters are the worst for it.

YOUR MUMS A VIRGIN!

ehhg someone was gunna do it and i thought it may as well be me! :p

It's not what you do, it's who you do. I wish I hadn't done things with certain lasses. Mates' sisters are the worst for it.

Meh. I made pants-party with my good friend's (much) older sister, and I'd absolutely do it again in a second. Although he was pretty pissed for a while :p

Anyway, for those who don't know me, the answer to the title is a resounding "no".

DAMMIT I really shouldn't leave it set to remember my password, I'm going to kill my brother...

DAMMIT I really shouldn't leave it set to remember my password, I'm going to kill my brother...

If I was a brother on my brother's account, I would not post polls like this. Those moments call for goatse.

does not compute....
to the 2 people that voted "i wish i was" ....why? is it just because of religous reservation or, is it something else?.

Make that 3 - because the women involved don't stop calling me and they annoy me to no end. Fake names and occupations from now on.

First up: Reginald Box - Scottish Therapist

Nope. I would have preferred that my first time be with my current girlfriend... but then I probably would have hurt her and also wouldn't have been very good for her.

No....

Nope. I would have preferred that my first time be with my current girlfriend... but then I probably would have hurt her and also wouldn't have been very good for her.

...Stiggy, that's scary bro :|

You misunderstand. I wouldn't have hurt her with my hands ;)

Back