Are you doing HL2 for Halloween?

Homercidal

Reaction score
I wanted to dress up in HL2 costume, but since the game is not out yet (And my friend who looks just like Gordon already did a sailor outfit), I decided to do something different.

It's not much, but is better than nothing.

Attachments

• HL2_Pumpkin.jpg
    HL2_Pumpkin.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 437
Well I'm to old for that :( I'll probably do some sort of halloween party and get real trashed :)

EDIT: I think that picture is fake, how is the lambda sign being held up? Photoshop?

tokin said:
Well I'm to old for that :( I'll probably do some sort of halloween party and get real trashed :)

EDIT: I think that picture is fake, how is the lambda sign being held up? Photoshop?
naw, dude...he just didn't carve all the way into the pumpkin...he just made the pumpkin thin enough at those parts so that light would shine through

im diong an hl2 pumpkin as well, i will post pics of it when i do it

-merc

Someone else on these forums did a HL2 pumpkin just like that. It was very good. :)

tokin said:

Cut at a inward angle and u can do that.

EDIT: Woops didnt see sumone else replied about that, surrrrry.

yeah, he did that and a combine costume quite some time ago. both turned out very good.

Wow...I'm inspired. That's awesome.

And to think, I was considering being adult and grown up about Halloween this year :p

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS NOT

Me and my friends are dressing up in giant animal constumes and run around doing shit for the rest of the night. Later on, I am gonna dress up as a Razorbalde and try to give some kids some kandy, :p

HobbesHax said:
Me and my friends are dressing up in giant animal constumes and run around doing shit for the rest of the night. Later on, I am gonna dress up as a Razorbalde and try to give some kids some kandy, :p

bwahahaha ... NICE ... i wouldnt take your candy man ...

There's some Halloween party or something on at one of my friend's houses...

I think I'll get some toilet paper and go as a mummy. I'd go as something from HL/HL2, but I don't have the time to make a costume that complex...

I wanted to dress as a combine but I won't =/

HobbesHax's idea rocks!

awesome. I don't know what I'm doing for halloween, I think I might go trick or treating with some little kids I know :E , I've left it a little late to make a HL costume though

I'll sit at home, play HL on hard, maybe have a beer or two... then play some HLDM, eat candy... well, that's about it.

Don't ask me what I do on holidays.
They suck. ;)

kaf11 said:
as i posted yesterday in another thread, i dont think anyone can top flyingdebri's HL costume:

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4922

Son of a B*tch! I had that same idea for a costume, but ended up not having time to make it. Well, I probably wouldn't have done it as well. That thing is wicked cool!

Also, the pumpkin carving I did was not photoshop (never even thought of that!) but merely cut the design into the skin, and scrape the inside until the light shone through the amount I wanted.

I was going to carve something in the back so that light would shine it on a wall behind the pumpkin, but decided instead to just cut a hole in the back that I could mount a flashlight in. That way I can leave it lit for hours and not worry about a fire.

Damn that haedcrab thing is cool! Good job!

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!

Damn, flyingdebri's costume is the freakiest lookin' costume I've ever seen.

Ummm... are you sure that he didn't really get turned into a headcrab zombie?

Back