Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 23 29.9%

• Total voters
H

Hallucinogen

Me, I never buy ANY games, I get them other ways BUT, I'm going to support Remedy/Rockstar and buy killer title, what about you ?

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Maybe.... I bought the original when it was out on budget.. I can't afford to buy many games, I'm saving my money for XIII :)

EDIT: Oh, and I haX0red your poll to include a maybe option :)

I rarely... erhm... buy... games... I havent found many worth it. I buy games I REALLY like, like BF1942, Tribes2, Halflife, stuff like that... Those that are worth playing a long time.
I dont think Max Payne 2 is gonna be worth that. I'm not planning on... acquiring... it other ways either. Though I even bought the original Max Payne :)
Nope, worthwhile games... Like how I'm gonna buy Savage. Monthly updates, online RTS/FPS, SDK coming out soon, very modding friendly and awesome developer relations (even better than the original OFP community!!)...

But Max Payne 2? Nope.

Originally posted by mrBadger

EDIT: Oh, and I haX0red your poll to include a maybe option :)

Its cool, I actually tried to do it by myself but it would left me edit.
LOL @ haX0red :cheese:

On my to buy list at the mo -

Max 2
Call of Duty
Half Life 2

My list looks as following:

Max Payne 2
HD2
CoD
FarCry
HL2
MOH: Pacific Assault

Max payne 2? nope im not gonna buy a game i no nothing about id buy the first game first to see how it is.

My (much cooler :p ) list is : Hl2, DX2, MGS3, FFX2, TF2

maybe.. I'll at least check the demo (if theres going to be one) or play it at my friends or something

Ah Tony, forgot about DX2! Maybe TF2 aswell, I'll try it out first tho, didn't like TF that much. I know, I'm a freak, maul me.

Without a doubt. Max Payne was a classic, and this just improves on it in every area.

I bought the first one, and I will buy this one. Besides, I got to support Finland's game industry.

Max - "Dont answer, a retorical question. Lopino's around?!"
Finito Bros - "It depends on whos asking, a friend or a scum bag plant. But dont answer, its... like you put it, a retorical question."

Hell yeah im gonna buy Max Payne 2. ITs gonna be kick ass, plus will keep me busy for a while :bounce:

.... is you crazy? HELL YEAH! Ive been looking out for this release since Max Payne came out! OH JOY! *Jumps up and down around my house, *girlfriend wonders what she sees in him*

In my opinion, if a game doesn't have a strong multi-player, then it's not worth buying...That doesn't mean it's not worth PLAYING.

Upcoming Games I Will Buy:

Half-Life2
---MAYBE--- CS:CZ if it's any good

Upcoming Games I Will Get:
Max Payne 2 (Hey, I bought the first one!, I think my money should have payed for more than 10hours).
XIII
Doom3 <--- Har har.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Without a doubt. Max Payne was a classic, and this just improves on it in every area.

I agree, I also read that you can finish missions diffrent ways ... and you can actually extened the game depends on your earlier actions ..... wow just 3 more days!!

im deffinatley gettin it...other games i'm after:

hl2
doom3
silent hill 3
duke nukem forever (ahem...yes)

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Ah Tony, forgot about DX2! Maybe TF2 aswell, I'll try it out first tho, didn't like TF that much. I know, I'm a freak, maul me.

:flame: Burn in hell!!!!

Originally posted by Hallucinogen
I agree, I also read that you can finish missions diffrent ways ... and you can actually extened the game depends on your earlier actions ..... wow just 3 more days!!

13 days for some of us :hmph:

Originally posted by dawdler
I rarely... erhm... buy... games... I havent found many worth it. I buy games I REALLY like, like BF1942, Tribes2, Halflife, stuff like that... Those that are worth playing a long time.
I dont think Max Payne 2 is gonna be worth that. I'm not planning on... acquiring... it other ways either. Though I even bought the original Max Payne :)
Nope, worthwhile games... Like how I'm gonna buy Savage. Monthly updates, online RTS/FPS, SDK coming out soon, very modding friendly and awesome developer relations (even better than the original OFP community!!)...

But Max Payne 2? Nope.

Wow, so you guys prohibit people from talking about a leaked beta that hardly shows off the game, but you, as a moderator, admit to stealing other full and working games. Good job!

:dozey:

Originally posted by InFeRnO
In my opinion, if a game doesn't have a strong multi-player, then it's not worth buying...

Damn u people with high speed internet!!!! argh...

Hehe, u guys just convinced me to open my never touched maxpayne box lying on my shelf ever since my friend gave me it 4 my b-day...well here we go :-P...

Hehe, good thng about brasil, i can say ill buy it, for 3 bucks at the street corner from a dude who probly lives in a thrash can and sells pirated games for a living :)...yes ill BUY it..ofcourse :D..

(thats why sometimes i love it here..)

Originally posted by TaiFong
Wow, so you guys prohibit people from talking about a leaked beta that hardly shows off the game, but you, as a moderator, admit to stealing other full and working games. Good job!

sorry for double post :-P.
Hehe, welll, they dont have to brown-nose rockstar and remedy, but if they dont brown-nose valve, this site becomes consideres "unconsiderate" to the developers, heck, im sure the mods dont give half a crap if it has nothing to do with valve, they dont depend on valve to survive :-P..
they never said dont discuss illegal warez, just dont discuss the HL2 illegal release..pretty simple, eh?

Does Max Payne 2 use a brand new engine? Because the detail on the characters looks on-par with half-life2.

This man speaks the truth!

But I plan to "acquire" it, if its good enough I'll buy it. But if it has Max Payne's length and replaybility I probably wouldn't.

I'm going to pick up Halo on Friday so I don't know about Max Payne...

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
Does Max Payne 2 use a brand new engine? Because the detail on the characters looks on-par with half-life2.

Yes, completly new engine and completly rewritten AI.

Originally posted by Frank

Avoid Halo PC at any costs, that game has to be the biggest piece of shit and the poorest port EVER!!
I'm glad I didnt buy it, downloaded it, deleted it after 2 minutes ..... horrible horrible game .... horrible is an understatement. :frown:

Originally posted by Frank

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, completly new engine and completly rewritten AI.

umm....no.
it uses the same engine as max payne I(Max-fx), just modified and higher res textures along with the Havok 2 physics engine put in.

Originally posted by cpu killer
sorry for double post :-P.
Hehe, welll, they dont have to brown-nose rockstar and remedy, but if they dont brown-nose valve, this site becomes consideres "unconsiderate" to the developers, heck, im sure the mods dont give half a crap if it has nothing to do with valve, they dont depend on valve to survive :-P..
they never said dont discuss illegal warez, just dont discuss the HL2 illegal release..pretty simple, eh?

The funny thing is: We do not support warezing or whatever you wish to call it, it's still stealing money from people who have worked hard, on something they don't HAVE to do, just so people can have some fun. Personally, I think warezing is very wrong and unfair. So don't dicuss it in these here forums.

Why 13 days ??? its due retail this upcoming tuesday :)

It gets released on the 24th here in Europe, which is a bugger.

Originally posted by mrBadger
The funny thing is: We do not support warezing or whatever you wish to call it, it's still stealing money from people who have worked hard, on something they don't HAVE to do, just so people can have some fun. Personally, I think warezing is very wrong and unfair. So don't dicuss it in these here forums.

So I hope you had a word with your very own dawdler:

I dont think Max Payne 2 is gonna be worth that. I'm not planning on... acquiring... it other ways either. Though I even bought the original Max Payne

But Max Payne 2? Nope.

Looks like he's discussing warez. Gonna ban him?

So I hope you had a word with your very own dawdler:

I dont think Max Payne 2 is gonna be worth that. I'm not planning on... acquiring... it other ways either. Though I even bought the original Max Payne

But Max Payne 2? Nope.

Looks like he's discussing warez. Gonna ban him?

No, he's an admin so he gets "special" privileges. He's allowed to talk about warez, but when us "regulars" talk about it, we are banned in one hundreth of a microsecond later. Wow, talk about favoritism.

max payne ownz, the secound part is an must-have (not at leat because of the story and havok engine :D)

I might buy it, I dunno. I know my brother will get it, so I might just try it out at his house and see if it's worth the cash.

Back