Are you in good physical shape?

I'm way too skinny even though I eat a load more than all my friends.

I never bother excercising though, so running etc. just knackers me out. :(

I hardly eat at all, yet I still manage to have some fat around my stomach. Damn them genes.

I'm way too skinny even though I eat a load more than all my friends.

I never bother excercising though, so running etc. just knackers me out. :(
Wow I remeber playing bf2 demo with you..

HELLO!:)

Wow I remeber playing bf2 demo with you..

HELLO!:)

:D Hiya!

bf2 demo? Jesus that was at least a year ago :eek: How the hell can you remember that?

Oh, and damn genes definitely, I have to end up spending twice as much as everyone else at the chippy :(

Not nearly as good shape as I'd like to be. I'm not overweight by any means or unfit, but I used to be less soft as I am at the moment. I wanna get more toned, as laziness has taken its toll.
Curse my over-relaxed demanour and the

Im in a good shape, I can do 100 press ups with no breaks. I also do sit ups and free weights in the morning.
But I cant run long distance for shit.

If by good shape you mean pretty much toned, very fit and skinny, than yup, I am. :D

i goto the gym 3 times a week, so im somewhat fit, but i do have a tiny beer belly coming on.

I great way to judge your overall fitness is time how long it takes for you to recover after vigurous exercise, obviously the less the amount of time it takes, then the more fit you are. Stamina (or is it stanima, i always get them mixed up) can be judged basically by how long you can keep up the exercise, thats why long distance athletes can run long distances without stopping, because of amazing stamina, determination plays a big part of it also, a strong mind, focused on winning and not giving up, and beating the pain barrier. Trust me, after doing a karate grading during the summer heat, for six hours, where every single thing you did had to be perfect (and trust me, THAT is hard), after that day i think i can handle anything. But i have now practically mastered my style of karate now that i dont have anymore gradings, and thank god for that!

I run about 3 miles every day, lift every other day almost. So I am pretty toned, I think.

surprised that there havent been many 'im a fat bastard and totally unfit' replies for a pc forum..

lol thats why its always pointless making these topics because you dont know who is lieing and who aint, well i aint lieing but its obvious no one will believe. But hey, i didn't make the topic, i just replied to it ;)

kenwaller2.jpg

he looks exactly like me, except that I m a bit darker.

Back