Are you new to Counterstrike?

M

Master Creep

If so, you might want to check out CS-Lessons to look at the possibility of lessons to improve yourself FAST! It might not be the best website, but please don't judge by that. If you want Counterstrike help, that is the place to go.

And why hell no? It is to help players who feel that they need it, or it would be worth it for them. Apparently, you are not like that. This is no way means that EVERYONE sees this as a "hell no".

Pricing

Half and hour -- $5

One Hour (Value Deal) -- $8

Payment

Sadly, I do not have a PayPal account at the moment. Please contact me on the Steam Friends Network (see contact information) for billing information.

Lol, are you serious about this :LOL:

Originally posted by =)PoLo(=
Lol, are you serious about this :LOL:

Hahaha.. almost as bad as lessons from SK for $30 for half an hour.. (Pretty sure it was 30 pounds though, can't remember)

Yeah, sure, why not. An hour isn't really serious commitment; I can afford to make it. As long as the person gets what they want, sure, why not.

Originally posted by Master Creep
Yeah, sure, why not. An hour isn't really serious commitment; I can afford to make it. As long as the person gets what they want, sure, why not.

I think he was referring to the fact that you are actually demanding money for the lessons...

Who wants to pay me 100€ for a lesson on headcrab smashing with a crowbar?

Originally posted by Faravid
Who wants to pay me 100€ for a lesson on headcrab smashing with a crowbar?

Me! Me! Me! Oh sir, please pick me! :cheers:

Seriously old boy, I don't think anyone will pay you for giving them CS lessons...

Actually money and gaming is getting closer together everyday. Gaming communities are now charging subscriptions, clans are turning into actual businesses ( http://www.four-kings.com ) and this paying for lessons thing is also popping up.. ( http://www.esportsea.com ) except those guys are some of the best and charge $75 an hour :)

how to shoot....lol..i have no clue how that would work out

i think the point is that you discover how to play by your self, i play to win, but i play to win for fun :D

Paying for gaming lessons is sad. What's so hard about learning how to play a game for yourself?

I feel accomplished after I get good at a game, but say I was playing a single player game and had to use a guide to beat it, there goes my accomplishment!

I think people are taking it to seriously. In the Counter-Strike Game soon u can buy tickets to watch people play in the world cup series.
:p ohwell after hl2 strikes the stores its all about new mods. I think :p

Wow, i would never pay cash to get better at a game.

I was going to join a clan. Everything was set. I had to pay them $500! So I made my own clan. [RaT]GordieFreeman. [RaT]= Roasted and Toasted.

Paying to join a clan? Ow... That's a slight bit expensive. What for paying them? They takes the money and run away, leaving you a fake clan tag? That's why I don't join clans. I wait for them to invite me. Usually, those clan members would bootlick you till you join the clan. You can talk conditions, blah blah blah to switch to your own advantage and stuff.

I'll pay you $8 to lose to me. Us dialuppers got the short end of the multiplayer stick I'm afraid.

Dang.. I bet no one will pay you anything, just becaue ofthe reason that people are cheap and lazy.

Paying for CS lessons? People who want to pay for CS lessons / People charging money for CS lessons have complete loose grip to reality.... Just give yourself practise and within months you will get better by yourself... not someone who is charging money!

1. Former member of a CAL-O level clan.

2. Have taught many newbies before, and has experience. Customers were satisfied with results, and got up and running with 1:1 ratios in pubs after only half an hour or training.

3. Has Admin experience for months.

Half and hour -- $5

One Hour (Value Deal) -- $8

Payment

Sadly, I do not have a PayPal account at the moment. Please contact me on the Steam Friends Network (see contact information) for billing information.

ROFL!

lmao.... @ first link, sry but it really is sad

Back