Area-51 Hunt

M

McFly

Im starting a thread to find Area-51 and other rumored installations using
http://globeexplorer.com/

i found something that may be 51, its about 90 north of vegas, a few miles west. surrounded by a few dirt roads, but nothing else.

Area-51 does exist, the location is not secret, most of the instalations are under-ground.

you wanna get shooted
that bases should be full of soldiers whit orders to shoot anithing moving

aniway

I had see weird stuff in tv about the area 51

EDIT: or you are looking the game?

Area 51 is quite real, and it is in Nevada. The reason it's so mysterious is that there's a shoot-on-sight barrier surrounding it, along with surveiliance equippment and patrols in unmarked SUVs.

Heh, I watched a show, you can go right up to the line in the ground, if you don't go past it you won't get shot by the crazy dudes in white SUVs.

They'll know your coming for like 3 miles anyway.

BTW,
" Area 51 is bounded, approximately, by longitude 115š45' and 115š56', and latitude and 36š12.5 and 37š17.5'."

RJMC, man, do you really believe everthing they say on TV ?

Omg If Area 51 Is Really Black Mesa?!!!11

Omg Half-life Was Real And In The Next 4 Years The World Will Dominated By Aliens And The Combines!!!!!!111

no, I dont believe all I see in the tv

does anyone know what kind of research they really do in area 51, i mean it can't be aliens can it?

If you think this is something funny well its not at all and I highly advise you do not attempt to find satelite images of it, if they are even available. There are very well known documented cases of FBI and real Men in Black showing up at peoples doors and raiding their homes. Aswell as people actually dissapearing off the face of the earth for being involved with anything to do with Area 51. Seriously I'm not even joking.

ok man, you just scared the shit out of me......but i'm still curious on what they do research on, do you happen to know?

I was joking

what soo bad whit joke in the forums

Sai said:
ok man, you just scared the shit out of me......but i'm still curious on what they do research on, do you happen to know?
Aliens, viruses that could wipe out the planet, and Elvis.

Sai said:
does anyone know what kind of research they really do in area 51, i mean it can't be aliens can it?
Anything deemed to secret to show to the public. Alien artifacts, secret advanced spacecraft, Gabes real brain....

Sai said:

Please don't joke yourself, People watch too many movies made by hollywood, like ID4. Most likely, Area 51 tests the United States most advanced military vehicles and the only reason why it is so secretive is because they don't want this technology to be leaked to other countries that will take advantage of this technology. Valve doesn't want other people to use the source code theft to make their own engines because it costs them money, The security surrounding Area 51 protects america from itself.

You are also pathetic cyborg. There is even a special organisation that trys to find out what do they do in area 51, they even have satelite pictures, but like I sayed, the facility is underground.

Lets search for ufo's while we are at it.

look, aliens exist, its just the simple fact that they live so far away, other systems, that they cant travel that far.

if the are 51 if a antinuclearbombardier place?
cuz is undergound that will give it protection against bombs

Area 51 is just a technology testing site, the U-2 spy plane for example.

Area 51 is located a bit East of Las Vegas, I should be able to find it.

edit: this might be it.

edit2: oh probably not, area51 has a big runway going over groom lake, eugh...

edit3: okok, I finally found it. It was freaking west of Las Vegas, not East, goddamn.

well, im at http://www.area51zone.com/security.shtml
telling me cool stuff, then i read this:
The cammo dudes themselves are very shy, maybe (but probably not) because they are the people that came out of one of Area 51's failed experiments, and they don't want anyone to see their face. It's probably because they don't want anyone to try to assassinate them, or hurt them while they are in their home.

and im like, wtf, no

that site i showed in my previous post has a satelite photo of the installation, and i found it on globeexplorer.com
runway and all, i took a photo, its north and a little west of las vegas, just like the people say, but im not sure if its the actual place, it may just be a town...
ill show pics, just tell be how to make smaller, or give me a place to email

Sai said:

Well, Area 51 does test new and top-secret aircraft. They made the stealth bomber and other powerful hi-tech US planes.
The satellite photos show large hangars and airfields.

I'm not sure exactly how the UFO rumours started, but many people have reported and filmed strange lights flying over the base at night, too manuverable to be planes and too fast to be helicopters.

Also, several men have claimed to have worked there, reverse-engineering extremely swift hovering disk crafts and even hanging out with aliens.
Bob Lazar is a famous such person.

Still, there's no real evidence of anything extraterrestrial happening there yet.
But these stories and reports, combined with the extreme security make it a very suspicious place.

Mechagodzilla said:
Well, Area 51 does test new and top-secret aircraft. They made the stealth bomber and other powerful hi-tech US planes.
The satellite photos show large hangars and airfields.

I'm not sure exactly how the UFO rumours started, but many people have reported and filmed strange lights flying over the base at night, too manuverable to be planes and too fast to be helicopters.

Also, several men have claimed to have worked there, reverse-engineering extremely swift hovering disk crafts and even hanging out with aliens.
Bob Lazar is a famous such person.

Still, there's no real evidence of anything extraterrestrial happening there yet.
But these stories and reports, combined with the extreme security make it a very suspicious place.

All the 'sightings' are just new technology being tested...thats it

Icarus said:
All the 'sightings' are just new technology being tested...thats it

That's just what they want you to believe.
Unless you're already one of them! :eek:

and babyheadcrab, the helicopter photo in that link is the hot. :D

Now what people should do is get a big group of people (thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions) and all just go to Area51, I mean they can't stop us all.

NJD2003 said:
Now what people should do is get a big group of people (thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions) and all just go to Area51, I mean they can't stop us all.
You would be surprised....;)

I'm tempted to fly a remote-controlled plane in with a camera attached. :)

/me is promptly assassinated by the feds...

Let's hunt down those aliens. SG1 should have a go IMO.

Mechagodzilla said:
I'm tempted to fly a remote-controlled plane in with a camera attached. :)

* Mechagodzilla is promptly assassinated by the feds...
Bye Mechagodzilla ;(
*Frosty waves goodbye to mechagodzilla, as the feds storm his house*

Area-51 is the most famous, well-known secret military research installation in the world.

Its actually widely hypothesized that Area 51 no longer houses the most secret of the US's research, and that rather it has been moved north (possibly in the Dakotas).

Back