Aren't we forgetting about the ATI deal?

"there will NOT BE A DEMO of half-life 2 before the game is released, this has been stated multiple times."
A lot of things stated multiple times would be eventually false... for instance it was stated multiple times that HL² would be released on September, 30th...

releasing a demo would be bad for sales.

cos all the ppl who dont realy know about the fact that Nvidia sucks with hl2 will play the demo and Freak out with the great 10 frames a second

if they just buy the game they might not take it back cos you know they went to all the trouble and might as well just keep it for when they upgrade.

Originally posted by arcturus
"there will NOT BE A DEMO of half-life 2 before the game is released, this has been stated multiple times."
A lot of things stated multiple times would be eventually false... for instance it was stated multiple times that HL² would be released on September, 30th...

yes, but developing a game doesnt always go like clockwork, them not releasing a demo until after hl2 is out is a conscious decision they're making as to not spoil any of the game before its out.

it's not like they can fall behind on Not working on a demo....

Originally posted by ilove64
"the card will likely just have a voucher for the game....the game wont be ready to ship with the card."

Why the hell do you keep saying that? I am betting the game, maybe a stripped HL2, bundled with the card will be available before the actual retail date. I think it would be pretty f***ing stupid to have a voucher for the game.

haha i told you we'd see ;p i really hate to bring this thread back form the dead but i needed to say that. heh.

LMAO, reading through this post for the first time (earlier this night), I was thinkin' the exact same thing to myself... "Damn, Xtasy must be pyscho... err, pyschic ;) or something!" o_O

Back