ARGH, stupid barrels

Reaction score
I've been trying to stack these damn barrels so I can reach the pipe (you know what I'm talking about) for almost two hours and I can't ****ing do it.

What do I need to do? I'm about to start punching things.

GorgeousOrifice said:
I've been trying to stack these damn barrels so I can reach the pipe (you know what I'm talking about) for almost two hours and I can't ****ing do it.

What do I need to do? I'm about to start punching things.
Try using the manipulator! :thumbs:

hmm well if you anywhere before chapter 4 then you dont need to stack barrels to advance....

try sv_cheats 1, then noclip 1 and your set, I couldn't figure out what to do when I got up there so I had to skip it.

I'm stuck in the same spot. I think it's the room where there's a ladder leading down to water but the water level's not high enough to reach the pipe. I'm packing it in for the night.

Spoiler dont read.

Go in the next room buy way of ladder and run along the pipe until you drop off in the fenced area, then drop down and look for a VALVe , a red one, on one of the pipes, this will raise the water up so that you can swim through the pipe, not stack barrels you silly rabbit.
i did the barrel thing at first then thought hmm theres got to be another way, use your flashlight and go to the ver top and look down by the small white pipes, you jump down on them and there you will see a vavle..

I think the problem is they can't reach the pipe in the first place.
So try the following, it worked for me:

*SPOILER*

Climb up the ladder, then turn around and face the pipe. Now walk backwards (yes, backwards, you read right ;)) and you should walk right upon the pipe.

Hope this helps, ~leto.

Back