Arm trauma (now with colour! And video!)

Oh. To help the needle move? Also, is it common to bleed during a large tattoo?

I don't seem to bleed much, other people haemorrhage buckets all over the floor. It varies from person to person.

Your arm will now permanently say "TK'ing".

Which I will definitely do to you. Forever.

Finished:

DSCF1516_s.JPG

Hurt like you wouldn't believe.

Right now? It aches/burns and the skin is very tight. It'll be like that for a few days.

I meant the process, just feel like a needle poking your skin repeatedly?

Oddly enough, yes. The linework isn't too bad because it's a single needle. The filling/colouring uses 5 in parallel and can be excruciating, depending on where it is.

Hmm... I thought single needle on the tricep area was bad... The colouring didn't bother me too much. But then removing the rapper, and the tape, that for some reason where attached to my armpit, was the worst part :p
Why couldn't you do it in one sitting? Or did you just snap a picture during?

Edit: Nvm, I read the rest of the thread.

Prison Break!

Also, they look like lock spindles. Rotate the three rings correctly to release the lock.

Did I miss an earlier thread? I'd love to hear how it's encoded.

Blue is days, green is months, the "cog teeth" in the red circle are the hours from midnight. The lines between the circles denote the age gaps.

Not going to happen. Steps have been taken.

Blue is days, green is months, the "cog teeth" in the red circle are the hours from midnight. The lines between the circles denote the age gaps.
So your first was born late in June for example?

He's the youngest, actually, but yes - June 27th

I'm thinking about getting a larger and more detailed, better drawn, version of my avatar (AZ)

nice work, and good design, i think the letters let it down somewhat, they seem a little 'sketched' in comparison to the careful layout of the rings.

I did the letters as circles, to try and keep the theme, rather than going with a preset font. It works best with the N, less so with the K and moderately with the T. I'm still happy with them, though.

Pretty cool tattoo, and it has meaningful existence. Unlike many people who get scarred up on a whim just because they think it "looks cool".

I hate that shit:

"OMG! look how AWESOME my tattoo is! and I spent over $1500 dollars on it too! Durka-dur!"

Back