Arnie teaches some weaklings how to drive.

h00dlum

Reaction score
http://www.larrymccusker.com/arnoldmovie.html

this is the most hilarious video i have seen all week! Maybe its just beacouse im tired ;) The mad laughter when he drives kills me!! And when he complains about their junk food..hilarious!

Arnold rulez!

btw i think The Lounge needs a Humor\Fun stuff\Videos and pics section!

h00dlum said:
http://www.larrymccusker.com/arnoldmovie.html

this is the most hilarious video i have seen all week! Maybe its just beacouse im tired ;) The mad laughter when he drives kills me!! And when he complains about their junk food..hilarious!

Arnold rulez!

btw i think The Lounge needs a Humor\Fun stuff\Videos and pics section!
LOL. I don't believe it. Where the hell did they dig this up? And AFTER he was made governor??

When Arnie tells you to do something, you do it!

Arnold is a total mastermind, he should be president.

I guess its a commercial for the H2, hard to tell really but I certainly loved it. :D

"You need proteins, amino acids, good vitamins and stuff like that." Yes sir Arnold! :E

Dalamari said:
Arnold is a total mastermind, he should be president.
I'd love that to happen, too, but making a constitutional amendment allowing foreign-born citizens to hold the Presidency would start us down a path which I really don't think the US ought to go.

Heh, made me chuckle... and I'm going to pre-emptively say let's not turn this into a political thread mkay? kthxbye.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
I'd love that to happen, too, but making a constitutional amendment allowing foreign-born citizens to hold the Presidency would start us down a path which I really don't think the US ought to go.

If Arnold wants the US to go down that path, then it is best for America and best for the world.

That would be a dream come true for me, Arnie ruling the world :naughty:.

The best part is where he throws the junkfood out the window and calls it shit :).

He_Who_Is_Steve said:

I think a constitutional amendment allowing foreign born people to become President of the U.S.A. would cement civil freedom even more in the United States. Just because a person wasn't born in the U.S.A. doesn't mean they wouldn't be a good president!!

I'm not saying Arnie would make a good president, although it'd still rock if he did run for the presidency if the constitution was changed.

Arnie is evil.

He stole that man's car, he's littering, he's physically and verbally assaulting those guys. :p

On the other hand, I liked it.

Back